PROLOGUE

"I will never let you go " he said,while closing the door. "you are mine and only mine".
"I can't see tear in your eyes for your one smile i can burn the whole
World " he said in his dark and heavy voice.
-----------------------------------------------------------
                             1.Ella
Hi! My name is ella and I am 20 years
Old. I am in university's first year I got my addmission 2 days ago in alpha univesity .
*About my family :- I am only child in house.my father is a rich business man and my mom is a doctor.
*About my personality :- cute,shy,funny,childish,sensetive

Today is your first day of university and you are very excited for today because you and your besties are going in same university

   At 6:00 clock you wake up and immediately ran toward washroom.
wearing beautiful and cute dress, light make up with cute hairstyle
                    Your look
                          👇👇

wearing beautiful and cute dress, light make up with cute hairstyle                     Your look                           👇👇

     You were looking ethernally beautifull.while brushing your hair you saw your bestie eva's call. You immediately pick up and said in your cute baby voice"hello"on other side eva was shouting because you are  late.then you convinced her that you will be on time.

While rushing downwards you saw your mom and dad on table doing there breakie.
Y/mom:- ella do your breakfast and then go.see your favorite pancakes with coffee.
Ella:- mom please i am already late don't worry mom i will eat something in canteen Bye mom and dad.

You arrived in university as soon as you stepped out of car everyone starts
Whispering but you didn't focus on them because you were searching for your bestie eva and laila.but then some one tapped on your shoulder and you turn around and saw them you immediately hugged them while smiling. Then you and your friends get inside university.

While walking through hallway you again heard whispering .
You asked laila "why they staring me like this ".laila replied "beacause you are so cute and beautiful".

Soon bell rang and laila and eva said you to go to principle room because you need your scedule and there class are going to start ava showed you the way to principle room.

Soon you got lost and you thought to ask someone but no one was there around after some distance you saw some one standing while leaning to the wall.
-----------------------------------------------------------
                          2.Blade
I am here for my money from that principle.he hasn't given my money from months and giving me excuses.
Today is the last day otherwise he is dead today.
*About my family :- my father is a business man and secretly he is a maffia king. My mom is also a businesswoman. i have one brother and one sister
*About myself :- ruthless,dangerous,
And sacry maffia as well as business man

Actually i am blade willams and i am 24 years old i just completed my studies and within 3 months i became
CEO of my company (alpha enterprises) and i am youngest ceo of the country.

Waiting outside for my dad's order.BUT suddnely an angellic voice i heard which was sweet and lovely
And immediately i looked in front a beautiful and cute girl was standing.
As soon as i saw her my heart skip a beat.her big doe eyes,that pulpy juicey  lips and her long hairs falling her back.