Ch 5 ( misunderstanding and part of flashback)

{gm=her mother, gd=her father}

Gautami’s pov :

Gm=beta chalo, hume jana hai .

Gk=kaha?

Gm=Hyderabad.

Gk=kyu?

Gm=tumhare papa ka business matter hai .

Gk=ohh…kab wapas aa rhe hai ?

Gm=woh to pata nhi … Idk if we r ever coming back or not…

Gk=kyaa???mai use chhod kar-

Gm=kisko chhod kar ??

Gk=nhi …woh-

Gm=tumhe pata hain na humare iss parivar mein koi bhi rishta allowed nhi hai ? phir kyu ??

Gk=mumma mujh-

Gm=ab to hum yha kabhi nhi aa rhe hai ..

I sat down in the bed and started crying and ended like in an hour. I tried to call him but he didn’t answer.

Next day  , I sat in the car . Then I called him and said- “Mujhe kuchh mat puchna bye..ILY” then I hung up the phone and switched it off.

After 2 years :
My father was doing his business as usual but his health was not very good  . We took him to Delhi and shifted there. More or less 2 weeks later my dad was completely fine.

4 years later:

It was my friend’s birthday . So I dressed up and went to her house.

[av=anvi , sk=shekar]

Gk=Happy birthday Anvi

Av=thank you, isse milo yeh shekar hai.

Sk=hello

Gk=hi

Av=accha aap log niche aao , party chal rha hai.

Gk=haa chalo

Sk=haa zrur , chalo

I was managing my makeup and my eyes suddenly met his . Yes , its none other than Abhyudaya .
(tum logo ko kya laga , shekar hai ?? nhi yaar woh ek number ka fuddu hai .)

I still can’t forget the misunderstanding between him and me . My eyes were red and teary now . I shouted at him

“WHY ARE U HERE?? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ? YOU RUINED MY LIFE . YOU COULD HAVE JUST BELIEVED THAT WORDS .”

“Gautami suno to-”

“Mujhe kucch nhi sun na .. tum jao yha se …GET OUT .” I said it with my broken voice

He left with  sobbing .

Abhyudaya’s pov:

She was managing her makeup and her eyes suddenly met mine .

I still can’t forget the misunderstanding between her and me . Her eyes were red and teary now . She shouted at me

“WHY ARE U HERE?? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ? YOU RUINED MY LIFE . YOU COULD HAVE JUST BELIEVED THAT WORDS .”

“Gautami suno to-”

“Mujhe kucch nhi sun na .. tum jao yha se …GET OUT .” She said it with her broken voice.

I  left with  sobbing .

I ran to my room as quickly as I can. I hit my body to the bed and started thinking all of the thing happened.

Flashback starts :

Am -  aay Gautami next video ka content kya hoga ?

GK - Mansi aur Pranav ka shaadi aa rha hai , uske upar ek vlog bana dete hai .

Am - haa yh mast idea hai

Then someone knocks on the door
( ab : abhimanyu )

It was abhimanyu, abhyudaya ' s younger brother . He had a friends night out . He wanted Abhyudaya to drop him to his friends house . I decide to go .

Ab -  Areh jaldi chalao na late ho rha hai.

Gk - nhi , tumhare Bhai ne mna Kiya hai .

Ab - areh kuch nhi hoga , dusre Wale road se chalte hai .

She did because he was hurrying her so much . He kept telling on and a truck came in front of the car .
Gautami fell out of the car and abhimanyu stayed and lost life in the car .

She suddenly called the police and ambulance .

She also called abhimanyu's family . Abhyudaya 's heart shattered when he heard this .

He asked -

" abhimanyu's ko kya huya?"

" woh ek truck samne se aa ga-"

" Maine pucha KYA huya , kaise nhi " he shouted at her .

She tried to convince her but he didn't listen .

Next day when she was going to the
work , some group of police asked her -

"Are you Ms. Gautami Kawale ?"

" Haa main hi hun"

" Come to the police station with us "

" kyu??"

" Koi aapke nam pe FIR Kiya hai "

" kisne ???"

Am - Maine Kiya ..

Then the police took her to the police station and threw her on the jail for 6 years .

Her father passed out due to serious illness and her mother got heart attack and lost life .

Next part Kyi aur din dalungi ..
Ab ke liye bye ...
Comment karna aur VOTE karna mat bhulna

Thank you <3