1

"Alright come on baby,it's your first day and we want to be early"I lifted khapri put of her bed ans walked downstairs to her breakfast.I sat her in the chair ti wat as I did her hair.

"Good Moening baby"I turned to the sou d of my husband.I ignored him like i always do as he kissed my cheek and walked over to the refrigerator.

Once I've finished khapri hair,I walked towards the living room ans checked her bag once again.

"Hey papas girl"I turned ans saw Christopher lifted her out her chair and held her into the air.She smiled and laughed "papa stop it"She mumbled as we understood her very clear.

"Come pri baby let's got take a shower"Chris placed her down as she ran upstairs.I folled behind her before chris grabbed my hand and turned my around.

"don't forget the therapy sessions at 9 as soon as you drop her off. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in,I sighed and walked upstairs.

I gave khapri her shower as my little sister Mya walked in and sat at the side of the bath tub.

"Hey aunt MyMy"Khapri smiled as she fan girded over her aunt."Your outfit done pick out baby"she smiled at khapri who gave her a high five.

"Come pri baby,you spent over ten minutes in the shower already baby let's go"I helped her put the shower as we walked into her bedroom ans saw the little outfit my sister placed out on the bed for her,my sister took over snd began to dry her skin and dressed her.

I changed into something better to wear as I already took my shower before u woke up pri.I walked downstairs and there she stood outside taking pictures with Mya.

I got into my Lamborghini Urus and placed Khapri in the back as my sister got into the passenger seat

I got into my Lamborghini Urus and placed Khapri in the back as my sister got into the passenger seat.Once I safely made sure khapri buckled in,chris came by the window and spoke to her,I hopped into the driver's seat and started the car.

Chris walked up to my window and we pecked each other lips "be safe baby"He said before I pulled off.My sisters laughter caught my attention as I turn to her and she shook her head at me.

"Idk how yall do it but Ion want what yall got"I furrowed my brows together

"What are you talking about?"I asked in total confusion

"Girl,that man in inlove with you ans your treat him like shi-suga"I shook my head.

"You won't understand what going on cause your not in the eye reach of this relationship,that man fools everyone of you,he not sweet as you think"

I felg my sister staring at me "he cheated huh?"I ignored her as I fixed my rearview mirror.

"Pri!baby are you excited for school?"NH sister changed rhe subject as I stayed silent the whole ride but still listened to the excitement of my daughter.

I pulled into the school car parking lot as I parked beside my bestfriend caresha.I got out as she took her baby summer out the back.

"Hey girl"Catesha greeted me as I exit and opened the back for khapri.My sister got out the vehicle and ran over to caresha and summer.

I lifted khapri out and placed her to stand as she ran over to summer snd they hugged.I flipped my hair over my shoulder and looked at the bitch crew.

The bitch crew is three mothers who feel like they are better than everyone cause they ate still with their child fathers and happily married.They poke at mother about their life and what's not and me they seem bothered by me and a bitch could careless cause I will wrapped my hair up real quick while they call the police and hide.

"Bye babies"We watched as they held hands and walked up the stairs.We all leaned against my cat and spoke.

"Wassup with you girl!So how you and chris"Caresha

"I got a therapy session to go to with him,before she sign the fucki g paper nigga wanna go therapy to help fiz us for the better of khapri.

"He wasn't thinking about khapri when he was fucking that bitch in you bed while she was home"caresha said with no emotion

"In yo bed?In the house YOU paid foe?These niggas int shit"my sister shook her head

"As soon as you get those divorce finalized,bitch we outside!We gone get you hooked up,Ca-"

"What's going in ans why these bitches out here acting like a celebrity coming or some shit."my sister said as she leaned back and folded her arms.

Me and caresha turned and watched all mothers were staring in one direction.Thats when I turned and saw a tall,brown man with Hella tats and a body oh him.He held this little girl in his hand like nothing ad he walked with his head high and a straight face.

Two women stood on the opposite side of our cars as caresha asked what's going on.

"That there is Easton Black and his daughter Kairi.He just got his daughter transferred here,also he and his baby momma be going through it girl but they not together so heard.He Just got released from jail a month ago.He owns club,tattoo shop and he rents out a studio."