Chapter 2

Gk - kuch kaha tumne??

Abhi - nothing..

Gk continued to speak out loud and eventually abhyudaya got triggered from it and complained to the librarian.

Librarian - gautami?? What is this?? Library hai ye, keep your voice down, this boy wants to study here.. Aur vaise bhi bohot late ho gaya hai, dono ghar jaao apne apne ab.. Who's coming to pick you both up??

Gk - I've got my scooty.

Abhi doesn't respond, but nobody really paid attention so they both left the library.

- on their way, while walking-

Gk (angrily) - you seriously complained about me?? What a child!

Abhi - I'm a child? Really? You were the one who made my head burst by your annoying and boring debate arguments.. Senseless fr..

Gk - wait.. You think that they're senseless?

Abhi - obviously, some points were so outdated, akhbaar padha karo, you'll get to know that half your points aren't even valid anymore..

Gk - well, good to know, I'll look onto that..

Abhi was confused and a bit happy as well that she accepted her wrongs and did not justify it. He liked such kind of people.

Gk - and how are you going back?

Abhi - tumse matlab? (Mimicks her when she said the same to him)

Gk - soo funny!! Ab jaldi bolo.. I'm getting late..

Abhi - so go na? Why do you care?

Gk - this is what I get by trying to be kind to you..

She said as she left.
Abhyudaya felt quite bad as she was act concerned for him this time and tried to talk to him in a good manner.

Abhyudaya also reached home, he told his mom about the day but did not say that it sucked.

The next day in the assembly, abhyudaya was very late, he even got scolded by one of the teachers present there. This went on for quite a few days with gautami noticing it daily.

One day, both decided to stay after school again, abhyudaya to study and gautami to practice for her debate competition.
Both were again unknown of the other staying, this time abhyudaya reached the library before, he then saw gk enter.

Abhi - tum yahan? Firse?

Gk - excuse me? What's your problem?

Abhi - yes I do have a problem, tum firse vi debate wagera ke liye loudly bologi and disturb karogi..

Gk - whatever..

Librarian - bas karo dono, agar yahan oe rehna hai to bina lade raho..

Gk tried to talk slowly this time in order to not disturb him. Although he was still getting disturbed, he decided to be quiet this time.
He also heard what gautami was speaking and was quite impressed with her research and her way of speaking. After she was done with her practice, he interrupted.

Abhi - uhm, sorry to interrupt but i liked your arguments a lot, looks like you took some time to mend them..

Gk - thanks, actually uss din tumne newspaper ka idea acha diya tha, got help from that only..

Abhi - cool..

They both got into their own work but unknowingly a smile crept across abhyudaya's face..

They both were done now, co incidentally, together.. And left the library without being kicked out this time.

On their way,

Gk - uhm, tum waapis kaise jaaoge?

Abhi - tums--

Gk stopped and looked at him with a glare that looked like it's warning him to not say that.

Abhi - uhm, I'm on foot..

Gk - aur kahan jaana hai tumhe??

Abhi - xyz (mujhe mumbai ke baare me nahi pata maaf karna(

Gk - are! Itna door tum paidal kaise jaoge, kam se kam 1 ghanta lagega pohochne me..

Abhi - I know..

Gk - if you don't mind, I can drop you..

Abhi - that's sweet but there is no need for that..

Gk - are you sure? I don't have any problem, ye area mere ghar ke raaste ke beech hi padta hai..

Abhi - yeah yeah, thanks for the offer..

Gk - alright, bye..

She said as she left. Abhyudaya was smiling the whole time while walking. She wasn't as bad as he thought she was..
That was until, the next day, when his friends tried to confuse him..

Abhyudaya was unknown of the fact that the 2-3 guys that he was friends with, we're actually the troublemakers of the class, they were the wanna be sigma guys, and gautami being the savage she is, had roasted them a couple of times.

The next day when abhyudaya told them about gk being kind to him, the manipulated him into thinking that her help was only for show off, and so that she can get his vote for the prefect council election.

Gk on the other hand, thought that she had befriended abhyudaya and also thought of him as a regular guy now. In her mind, he was one of her friends now.
Thus, she tried to talk to him a couple of times but he straight up ignored her.

Gk - what's wrong with this guy? Mujhe laga tha ki dost hai mera, uss din bhi normally hi baat kari thi, whatever, after all, un 2-3 kameeno ke saath ghumta hai, kya hi expect kar sakti hu mai..

Their enmity got strong again, but once again, they meet at the library.
Nobody was initiating any conversation, although abhyudaya felt that he could help her in her practice, he decided not to.

Librarian - kya baay hai? Aaj tum dono saath me ho aur jhagar bhi nahi rahe! Chamatkaar ho gaya lagta hai..

Gk - jhagda? Mam agar logo ko ignore karne se fursat mile tab jhagda ho na..

Abhyudaya (rolled his eyes) - maam, agar koi jhagda bhi aapse matlab ke liye kare to kya fayda..

Gk - hein?

Librarian - are are, ab shaant ho jaao aur time bhi bohot ho gaya hai, jaao ghar ab dono..

As angry as she was on him, she still decided to be kind enough to ask him if he wanted a ride back home, he refused quite rudely.

Gk - tum ek normal insaan ki tarah bhi mana kar sakte ho? So called wanna be sigma ke 14..

She left saying this.

Abhyudaya didn't really say anything back but couldn't, as somewhere, even he knew that he was the one at fault.

The next day, the result of the prefect council was being announced in the assembly, abhyudaya as manipulated he was, did not vote for gautami.

Principal - I'm happy to announce, that the head of our main prefect council is-----

___________________________________________

If you enjoyed, do vote, follow and comment ❤

Byee <3