𝟒

𝐋𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐢𝐭𝐳𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐝 | @𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐨𝐮
John Murphy is my celeb crush

↳ 𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧 | @𝐉𝐉_𝐣𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧
more of a bono lad myself

↳ 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐲 | @𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐲
STOP FANCYING MY DAD

˚。୨ ʚɞ ୧˚。

Lou hears a shout from downstairs, Viv, she walks down into the bright hallway filled with sunlight.
"Viv who is it?" she says. "That lad you fancy whos from dublin" Vivianne replies. Lou was shocked, they'd been ignoring eachother ever since that night out in dublin, not knowing how to talk to eachother.

Josh and Lou began walking down the street in an awkward silence, Lou following Josh even though they were walking through her home city not his. They walk into the spar on the next street down.

"Why are we here Josh" Lou said, "Can't have a talk without a cig and something to drink" he replied.
She knew he was right, except she didnt smoke cigs anymore, the taste and the way they burned the back of her throat put her off. Josh knew that obviously, she told everyone when they asked why the vapes instead.

˚。୨ ʚɞ ୧˚。

𝐋𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐢𝐭𝐳𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐝 | @𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐨𝐮
Men who ignore you after a night out for a week and then show up at your front door and then buy you your favourite vape flavour need to be put into a case study.

↳ 𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧 | @𝐉𝐉_𝐣𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧
I already apologised to you
↳ 𝐋𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐢𝐭𝐳𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐝 | @𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐨𝐮
dont care i wasnt drunk enough to enjoy the vape should've bought the vodka instead of the coke

𝐋𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

🔒𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐰 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬(lenor - elenora) (vee - ivy) (lisa - elisa) (eli - elijah)𝐋𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐫 : she fancies you𝐕𝐞𝐞 : yous are literally married wdym?𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚 : why've you got a santa hat on when its not christmas 𝐄𝐥𝐢 : when did you leav...

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
(lenor - elenora) (vee - ivy) (lisa - elisa) (eli - elijah)
𝐋𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐫 : she fancies you
𝐕𝐞𝐞 : yous are literally married wdym?
𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚 : why've you got a santa hat on when its not christmas
𝐄𝐥𝐢 : when did you leave the house

˚。୨ ʚɞ ୧˚。

A//N : i will never reveal what happened on that night out