34 : Two Sides of The Same Coin

Start from the beginning

Some teacher!?

Nope!!

Naoya, the crazy obsessed stalker!?

DING DING DINGG, you're so right!!

(Reminds me of the gojo scene, just replace "the battle's just beginning" with "naoya")

He looked at you, then at Satoru, and his expression immediately distorted into one of anger and frustration

He looked at you, then at Satoru, and his expression immediately distorted into one of anger and frustration. He was not only upset at Satoru because you were dating him, but there was a growing insecurity in him.

Satoru was only a year older than Naoya, but defeated Toji, who Naoya looked up to so dearly. Idolized, really. 

He looked back at you, putting up a fake smile, but you were clever enough to see just how fake it was. 

"What are you doing here, Y/N?"

You were about to reply, but Satoru gave your hand a quick squeeze and quickly replied, "We're on a date, Naoya." He said, looking down at Naoya, who was shorter than him. It really added to that whole intimidation factor.

Naoya scoffed, breaking eye contact and looking away. "Move out my way, Gojo.." He mumbled, as he moved around him and walked away as Satoru stood still. He chuckled, looking at you.

"Naoya acts tough for nothing," He spoke, loud enough for Naoya to hear. He grabbed your hand, making sure to show how you two were together to Naoya, rubbing salt in the wound.

Satoru smirked, gave you a quick kiss on your cheek as one of his hands snaked around your waist as he walked out of the cafe with you. While leaving, he looked behind, and saw how Naoya looked at the two of you with an expression filled with jealousy. He chuckled, and looked at you as he focused his attention on you. You two walked to a park nearby, watching a river surrounded by even more cherry trees, enjoying the sight. 

You two were sat on a bench with Satoru's arm behind you when Satoru said, "Y/N, do you realize how many people want you?" He laughed slightly and moved a lock of hair behind your ear, "It annoys how many guys want you, it's like they can't see that you're there with me, can't see how someone already has you." He said quietly as the petals from the cherry trees fell on you and him. You blushed and smiled widely, "Satoru, I can say the exact same for you!" You laughed, pointing at him.

He laughed, "Well, I notice when I'm not with you. But, with you... I'm just focused on you." He winked, you blushed, pushing him gently. He chuckled, "Really, though? They don't notice-"

"THEY DONTT!" You whined, throwing up your hands. "Even those kids coming in next year, the girls were DYING over you." You said, and he laughed again.

"REALLY!? Oh, come on... I can say the same thing about you too! The guys were literally fighting over you."

You smiled at him, chuckling.

"If it wasn't a school event, I would've kissed you right then and there. Would've showed them who has you!" He said, determined, and you responded, "SAME!"

You guys were really two sides of the same coin...

After this whole conversation, Satoru walked you to your dorm, rushing to get there before curfew.

Infront of your door, he smiled at you, kissing the top of your forehead. He was about to leave, beforee...

"Y'know..." He said, turning around on his heels to look at you. "I could stay with youu... I could sneak in, y'know... Let them check in my room, and a bit after that... come to your dorm.." He smirked at you. You blushed, "Wellll, I wouldn't mind-"

"OKAYY! I'LL SEE YOU SOON THEN- I MEAN, "TOMORROW," YEAH! SEE YOUUU!" He said, excited, as he ran to his dorm. A meter or two away, he turned around, ran back to you, kissed your cheek, and ran back to his dorm.

You giggled, "BYEE!" You yelled, waving, and shut your door. You looked at your room, and rolled up your sleeves.

You were gonna get this dorm nice and ready.

(Ready for... 😏?)

(NAHHHH NOT YET, HOPE U GUYS ENJOYED THIS MORE WHOLESOME UPDATE!!)