{Chapter Prologue: Bullys and resolve/The Fall of Shinganshina..}

{You never know when the world of darkness, death and greed could anyway worse...lemme tell You it doesn't just get worse but the Young also follow suit in that greed and darkness..}

~Year 845~

[Lillian Pov age 11]

*I giggled going up to papa, as He chuckles looking down at Me, as He raises an brow picking Me up*

Jacob: *As we got ready* Now are You excited to see Your best friends?..*I nodded to Him*

Lillian: *I waved My arms* Yeah!, I haven't seen Eren or Mika in awhile, I also wanna say hi to Aunty Carla and Uncle Grisha!..*He laughs as Mama comes in with an smile, She was an former scout, as She comes over with Me now in Her arms*

Deila: *As Papa grabbed His stuff, We walked out home* We know, been months actually, had home school You a bit, but We shouldn't have problems today..*Sets Me down as I take Her metal hand* (Imagine like Violet Evergarden).

*As We walked a few houses down, I smiled gaining sparkled eyes, as I saw Mika and Eren with stick backpacks*

Lillian: *I ran up to Them* Eren!, Mika!..*They turned and They smiled putting wood down and taking off the backpacks, and ran to Me, as We hugged*

Eren: *Laughs as He rubs My head* Lils!, it's been so long!!..*As Aunty Carla chuckles hanging up clothes.*

Carla: *As She finishes up heading towards Us* Ohh Deila, Jacob its so good to see You two...and even Little Lillian!..*My Parents chuckled as Me and other two talked*

Eren: *We walked together* Should've seen it...it was terrible, even an scout looked soo...despair...it was kinda bad..*He said as I hummed*

Lillian: *I looked at the sky* I mean My mama said the scouts aren't an joke..She lost Her hole arm cause of it...*He looked down a bit*

Mikasa: *Hums patting His head*....Tried telling You but You don't listen-...

???: What gonna preach about the laws again huh?...*There was an grunt, as Our eyes narrowed, seeing Our other best friend Armin being cornered and held tightly*

Eren: *He snarls angrily* H-HEY!!...*We all ran to immediately protect Our friend*

*The bully squad turned Their eyes widen seeing Us*

°Few Minutes Later°

[Eren Pov.]

*I huffed as Lillian patches Armin up, as We hanged by the river, as Her sighs*

Lillian:*As I toss an pebble to river* I swear Armin You shouldn't allow those kids to Bully You like that You have every rights to defend Yourself..*I smiled caring as always.*

Armin: *He groans a bit* I know but it'll only give Them satisfaction...so I kinda don't see in giving in to Their games...*I groaned*

Eren: *Leans back* its stupid We be able to dream...yet people like Them hate that We do, to hell with Them...*I said as Mikasa knocks My head* Ow!!

Mikasa: Keep it down people will hear You..*Messes with Lilian's hair, as I huffed*

Eren: *I was angry* why do You care, not like You ratted Me out in joining the scouts...to My parents...*Lilian and Armin looked at Us*

Armin: *Blinks a bit, He scratches his head* Man Your parents already know?...*I nodded as He nods as well*

*We started to hear commotion as everyone was whispering and going somewhere, We all got up confused followed everyone, We saw an yellow strange lighting appear, everyone gathered by the gate, Our eyes widen, seeing an giant steaming hand on the wall*

Armin: *His shaky voice, * N-No..way....this can't...the..wall..its over 50 meters tall.....*He said as We gulped*

Lillian: *Her brain went from shock to alert* EVERYONE EVACUATE THE DISTRICT!!!!...*Grabs all of Our hands, as We nodded running back home.*

*Everyone seemed to agreed running instead of watching for death, as everyone ran far, as We ran to My house, We soon heard an loud boom!!, as strong gust of wind, We took cover as debris fly everywhere and large debris flew past us as My eyes widen seeing it land on My house*

Eren: M-MOM!?!...*We all ran in worry*

Delia:..*As We see My mom and Lillian mom on the ground, Our eyes widen seeing Mr. Knight stuck and bleeding* JACOB!?!?!

Lillian: *I turned to Lily, I frowned seeing Her tears, one of My child hood friends crying* P-Papa!...*Cries out rushing*

Jacob: *We were shock, as He coughed up blood* D-Delia..go!...t-take the kids....go...*Lillian went to Mr. Knight* ..Goo Lily!......

Delia: *Mom grabs Me and Mikasa, as Mrs. Knight grabs Lilly* I am s-so so-sorry....*Cries running with Us in tow*

Lily: PAPA!!!, NO PAP-..*Our eyes widen seeing an Titan with blonde hair, grabbing Him, as He yells out*

Jacob: *Pulls out an weird object with an pin, he pulls it out* YOUR NOT TAKING ME ALIVE-..*boom!!, an firey explosion happens*

Lily: *I see Lily going limp as Her eyez held an dull and traumatized look* ....P-Papa....*Was the last She utter*

°Few Hours later°
[Delia pov]

*We lost Our home, there was another Titan an armored one that broke, Jacob is gone..and Lily...She hasn't made an sound, nor anything, I sent an message to the twins, as I cried holding Lily, We moved to Our second main house in the trost district, as I held Her, I offered Carla and Her kids to move in, She agreed, as I see the door bust open*

Victoria: *Looks at Us as I teared up more* Mom...where is...is...He....*I nodded frantically, They teared up and Their eyes widen seeing Lily state, They rushed over to Us.*

Wictoria: *She sniffled as Lillian made no noise* Don't tell Me she watched it....*I nodded frantically, as We just sat there*

°Six and half years Later°

[3rd Pov]

???: YOU PISS ANT WITH NO WILL TO LIVE WHAT'S YOUR NAME!!?...*Said Commander Keith, staring down at an girl with no spark in Her eyes*

???: I AM LILLIAN KNIGHT, FROM SHINGANSHINA!!, COMMANDER SIR!!, READY TO TEAR WASTE TO ANY ENEMY IN OUR PATH!!...*Surprising from an a girl with no emotions speaks out clearly*

Keith: *scoffs an grin* You do You Mother proud Cadet Knight!, 5 column about face!!!

Lillian: *She turned everyone looked at Her with admiration and maybe even obsession* "Let My enemy's enter My view.....They won't see....an shadow until its too late..."

~Timeskip, New chapter~