❣️❣️Recap ❣️❣️

Story Name: Kyu ki tu Dhadkan Mai Dil

I know, I told that probably I won't be giving CONTINUATION of this part but I was requested for it by so many people.

Also I had promised trinadas2008 that I will start the update after 27th of December 2023, toh phir 27th ko ye Recap toh banta hai.

Also, thankyou,thankyou, thankyou so much for giving immense love to my stories ❤️
It's you people who make my stories so much special and successful 💖
Thankyou so much to one and all 🤍🤍✨

If any new reader wants to read the previous parts he/she can get it on RahilianForever account of mine.

__________________________________

Recap✨

The SANGEET CEREMONY of Anuseena was on blast and all were merrily enjoying it.

Ofcourse they knew that Suyog the Culprit of Their life especially Nayab's life and who was Bakshi's partner in crime also was going to make a very cheap plan work but before that cheap plan Suyog Release a poisonous gas in the huge living all where the function was carried out and during all this Nayab got Hypnotized by Suyog, but how? you will know that in the further parts.

All were searching in the entire part of the house but Nayab went up to her room walking robotically due to the influence of hypnotism.

As soon as the CCTV footage told that Nayab had departed to her room, Pushpa ji immediately rushed towards the room.

But she was late, as when she reached there Nayab was about to jump and before Pushpa ji could do something, Nayab had already left her, balcony jumping down.

Pushpa immediately informed everyone and all rushed down, to find her almost dead and drenched with blood but then Anubhav realised that she was still alive and then she was rushed to the hospital.

__________________________________

Precap: Revenge Mode On!
__________________________________