"You guys almost brought the house down, Jesus guys, it's a new house, couldn't you have waited until you officially moved in" Adrianna teased making me roll my eyes

"From your screaming, I'm pretty sure Andre showed you what I thought him" Sam added wiggling his brows.
"You have sex hair" he added making me quickly touch my hair, he smirked making me close my eyes.

"Guys"!!! I yell covering my face and they just start laughing.

"Oh now you're shy, you weren't a few minutes ago when you were getting dicked real good" Kayla teased making me groan out, this is so embarrassing.
I hate my friends.

"Guys, cut it out, you're making my girl shy" Andre muttered putting his hands around my waist

"Thank you" I muttered

"Well your girl should keep it down next time" Sam muttered making me gasp out

"Sam"!!! I yelled and he just starts laughing putting his hand up in surrender.

"I'm stopping now okay I....." One of the tiny metallic statues on the table hit his head before he could finish it "Ouch, that fucking hurts" he yelled rubbing the part of his head while glaring at Andre

"Thank you" I whispered shyly to Andre and he just shrug before pecking my lips, I look back at them again and my eyes found Jordan, his eyes were on me, he was staring or maybe glaring at me.

He sighed out making me swallow hard.
"Uhm.... Guys I gotta go, I need to meet Jack and I'm probably late" he muttered getting up

I didn't look away from him.
And neither did he

"Let me drop you off man" Andre offered but he just shook his head

"No, I'm good, I'll just take an Uber" he muttered already walking towards the door.

"No it's fine, let me" Andre offered again.

"Really Dude, I'm good, don't worry" he almost snapped before walking out of the house, there was utter silence in the room for a while before Sam broke it.

"Okay, that wasn't weird at all" he muttered before taking a pill and swallowing, Kayla swayed and Sam was quick to catch her as she started giggling.

"How many has she had to smoke"? I ask and she holds up four fingers, then three, after shaking her head, it becomes one, and the she starts giggling again falling on the couch dragging Sam with her

Yep, she's totally stoned.
I look back at the door and the thought of Jordan crosses my mind again.

Why was he acting so weird?
If I didn't know any better I'd say he was jealous, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't even care.

______________________________________

"Baby I'm not gonna stay long" he yelled over the loud music and I just pouted looking at him, he sighed out and cupped my face
"I promise, I just quickly need to get to dad's office and pick up the file for him that's all" he whispered before kissing me.
"I'll be back in no time okay" he muttered and I nodded before breathing out.

I watched him walk out of the club.
We decided to come to a club today and today of all days, Andre's dad called him to go pick something up from his office.

I just sigh out and face the dancefloor, there was loud music playing, we were in the VIP boot, unlike other typical clubs, this one didn't have a curtain for the VIP or a door, we could see the dancefloor from where we sat

"Wanna dance"? Kayla yelled out to Sam, he looked a bit surprised but nodded all the same before she dragged him to the dancefloor, leaving Adrianna, myself, Jordan and Jack.

Well Kayla does know how to dance or should I say how to give a guy a hard on, she wasn't dancing with Sam, she was flirting with him on the dancefloor.

I heard Adrianna scoff before she got up and left the boot, she walked towards the bathroom, now it was just myself, Jordan and Jack.

My eyes moved to where they were sitting and Jack already had his tongue shoved deep into Jordan's mouth, they were kissing and touching each other.

He grabbed Jordan and placed her on his thighs, making sure she straddled him.
His hands grabbed and squeezed Jordan's ass, making her moan.
I rolled my eyes and looked away

But there was still something pushing me to look, deep down I knew if I looked I'd only be hurting myself but I looked anyway.
Jordan was grinding on Jack, Jack had his head thrown back as he groaned in pleasure.
Watching Jordan grind on Jack got me hot, angry and turned on

Her eyes met mine and she smirked and rocked his hips even more on Jack, she really is a bitch.
I clenched my jaw before standing up.
Fuck this, I walked out of the boot and headed for the bathroom.

I got in hoping I'd see Adrianna there but there was no one there, I was pacing the bathroom, trying to get my breathing to slow down.
I was fucking boiling with anger and jealous.
He did it on purpose, he knew it'll get me angry seeing him with Jack, yet he did it.

I breathe out and shut my eyes
The door to the bathroom suddenly opens up and Jordan walks in, I scoff before trying to walk out but he pulls me back.

"Let go" I gritted out trying to pull free but his grip only tightened.
"Go back to your boyfriend" I grounded out and he just chuckled

"Are you jealous"? He asked tauntingly and I just clenched my jaw trying to control my emotions

"I'm not" I snapped still struggling to pull away

"I beg to differ but that's not what your body language is saying" he chuckled making me growl out.

"Why do you care if I'm jealous? You're just gonna do it again even if I tell you I am" I spit at him, he laughed before pulling me to him with so much force and pressing his lips on mine hard.

😜😜😜😜