𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 ch.5

Uhh so my upload patter is gonna be.. Odd but it gonna be something like one or two chapters a day but yesterday I had an allergic reaction to...something and then went to the ER, " YAY!!!! " Okay but I have no idea what I'm allergic to so that's lovely, Anyways the point is that I'm gonna be a bit slow on uploads alr.(┬┬﹏┬┬) 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

second person P.O.V

You looked out the window and saw a pretty big house in fact it wasn't a house it was an full on Mansion. 

When you got out of the car a bunch of men welcomed you and the boys you tip toe your way over to Mikey and held his hand he looked down at you and smiled you, you smiled back at him you could tell that his smiled was fake. You looked around and saw some beautiful flowers on a bush then ya notice's the canopy of pretty trees - the leaves where orange, yellow and red  with rays of sun light shing through the leaves - how beautiful this place is you thought to you self. 

Once inside you stared in awe at how much space the house had. "Sanzu, take Y/n to her room." Mikey said.

"Yes. sir"

  sanzu? that name sounds familiar too...hummm as you where thinking rose pink haired mullet daddy took your hand and walked up stares with you, and dragged you into a room and flipped on a light swich.

"alright, listen up let my put down some ground rules no. one your not aloud to leave without one of us or a bodyguard no. two when we go out your not to tell to anyone about you situation no. three give me you phone we don't  want you getting us in jaill not that it would happen but we got to be safe...so hand it over."

"Hell, no." you say 

"excuse me? Do you mind saying that again "

"bitch are you deaf? I said Hell. No

" Look I don't want to use for-"

" Well your gonna need to use force if you want my phone" Sanzu sighed and put something in his mouth... A pill? He walked over to you and popped another pill then pushed you on to the bed and kissed you and spat the pill into your mouth eww it tasted like ass with a side of wet shit (Yummy yummy ○( ^皿^)っ Hehehe... ) you felt his tongue slide into you mouth, his hands wonder all over your body feeling for phone after a bit he found your phone and broke the kiss setting your phone on the night stand you sat up  and Sanzu walked up to you and whispered into your ear "were not done yet " and smiled at you "I want you on the ground...now" he bit your ear. You slid of the bed onto the ground and watched as Sanzu unbuckled his pants and pulled down his boxer "you know what to do sweet heart " You warped you hands around Sanzu cock and pump it slowly.