One

The whole Gupta household was in a mood of silence. Why? KHUSHI Gupta was coming back home. After a long busy month abroad. She was finally back home. And the miss of Gupta house hold did not like noise..

The househelps of Guptas were long habituated to this. It was not that she was a spoiled sport. But her hearing was extremely sensitive. Just like some had sensitive eyes. She could not tolerate loud noise. So she had her noise cancellation device on always. But at home,they tried their best to give their dearest child the silence she craved for..

Khushi walked inside the home. She sighed. But the migrane was back. She had encountered a particularly calm journey. With a child crying. It was not that she was angry or irritated because of that. But she had a migraine. That was it. She had forgotten to keep her noise cancellation headphones with her,in her handbag. And it crashed in..

She had almost fainted with the painful headache,but the pilot was kind. He had some medicine delivered after watching a lady in pain.

Khushi smiled recalling the cute man. He had just finished his long schedule and was on the same flight, returning home. He sat beside her..

Both were silent. But he saw Khushi in pain. And helped her.

And his name..Arnav Singh Raizada..

They had sat and he had tried his best to divert her mind from the pain by talking about things. Chatting. She was grateful about that. And as the time to land was near,she had given him her card. With her number on it..

And both had shared one last look and left.

Khushi slept peacefully after she felt the headache decreasing..

The day passed. Again and again she picked up her phone to check. But there was no call. No message.

The next day too..There was no call..

But as she got down her office building,her phone binged. With a notification..

Khushi was not much of a social media person. But she had her official account on Instagram..

There was a message..

At first she did not want to see it.  But somehow she opened it. And there he was. Arnav Singh Raizada. He had send her few messages. It seemed the man had send her message after two hours of their landing..

Khushi smiled..

Hii..she send back..

She was about to ask him why did he not call before..

But she understood. He might not want to be misunderstood..She was the Khushi Gupta. And he,just Arnav Singh Raizada. And what would he even tell her,after calling her immediately?

"Hii..Miss Gupta..Good evening"came reply from Arnav..

Something was brewing between them. Be it tea, coffee or wine. And both wished for it to last long. Sometimes we just feel it. The connection. A glance. Few words are enough to know. That we have found out the best one out there for us. It's not some kind of definition. It's heart's call.

A new journey was starting. Both were willing to ride the ride.

Life is not all about fairytale. But it is also true life is far more beautiful than fairy tale. Each day we wake up. Each day we go do things. We cook,we work..We try our best to be a better us. What is more beautiful than that?