🤍 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖘 (M)

Start from the beginning

The younger siblings of the Alaric looked up to the oldest two, Rhain and his twin sister. All except for one, Julian - the "middle child". Rhain would be there for his brother when it came to their parents.

The reason why their parents are stricted to the bone is mainly what type of vampire they are - Red. Red haired vampires are known for their vicious, powerful and unique skills that makes them the "true" vampires. White ones are between the Reds and Black, some somewhat blends in with humans while Blacks can easily be seen as a human even if they dye their hair.

When it came to deciding on what he wants to do in the future, he encountered a werewolf. Werewolves are common enemies of vampires, he spend enough time to know they mainly hunt Reds and in packs. However, this one was merely a wolf pup

Rhain, in secret, took the pup in and help them recover enough for the wolf to go. His father found when one of his siblings ratted him out and Rhain had no choice but to run away with the wolf. His parents send him back and casted the pup away.

Over the years, Rhain became the man you see today - cruel to humans, a blood sucking machine with little to no empathy towards humans. Expect a siblings to die from the hands of vampire hunters? Nope. He hunts them to radiate them for survival.

They hunt vampires, and they fight back.

After moving out of his parents place and was able to build his own within a year, he was met with an old friend. The wolf he befriended as a child shown up at his front door with a box.. of donuts?

He tells Rhain that he's heard he finally moved out of the household and ask if he can stay here. He does after listening in onto his reasonings, letting him stay in his place earning a name of the wolf - Red Swayer.

Due to hunters finding the location, Rhain and Red did whatever they can to survive the harsh world between humans and vampires. It wasn't easy but they were able to get by in the last few months.

When an injured vampire named Seth drops within the castle, Rhain grew suspicious as there hasn't human attacks in a few weeks. When Seth had recovered a few days later is when Rhain's suspicion was right. Seth had tried to kill the other, earning a large bite coming from Red.

Seth was ordered by a group of hunters that were camped by the castle to kill anyone within the castle. What he gains? Money and a lifetime of being normal. No more being hunted by vampires, no more picking off innocent people for scraps of blood.

Except that was all a lie. Rhain could tell this vampire was lying. Not the best but could definitely pull it off. He ask Seth how he got the injuries, saying there is an actual camp nearby.

With that, he pressed his arm harshly into Seth's mouth and forced him to drink his blood. According to Red's description of this, it was like watching a hunter stabbing a wounded animal and put it out of it's misery. Even Seth tried to fight back, but eventually, blood went down his throat and he ended up screaming in pain.

For anyone that is confused or got the hint, red vampire's blood is much more dangerous than normal vampire blood. Any vampire, progeny or blood-born, that drinks even a drop can cause poison and permanently under their control.

Since the affects are recent, Seth's body couldn't control his own so Rhain ordered both Seth and Red to take care of the camp but keep a few hunters alive.