Jordan stops in front of me, his hands in his pants pocket as he gives me a tight lipped smile

"Congratulations" he muttered and I just nod smiling at him, no hug.

"Thanks Jordan" I whisper before I feel Andre's hands around my waist

"Come on, let's all go inside" he whispered into my ears

We all walk inside.
The inside is already fully furnished, just like outside, it's not that big but it's beautiful and magical.

There's a blue couch in the living room, a smart Tv, a chandeliers on the ceiling.
"How does it look"? He whispered close to my ear and I looked at him and smiled

"It's beautiful Andre" I muttered excitedly
I walked towards the kitchen and opened the cupboard, it was stocked with a few groceries, I opened the mini fridge and there were a few juice, fruits and a wine bottle

I bring out the wine bottle and place it on the table in the middle of the kitchen, I open the cupboard and bring out a few cups

"Why don't we celebrate"? I ask and the others cheer.

"There ain't no celebration without this" Sam adds bringing out a pack of weed, making us all cheer out

"I knew I could trust you with this" Andre said grabbing his shoulders and giving it a tight squeeze.

I pour the drinks in the cups, and pass it out to everyone, Kayla quickly works out the home theater system, playing despacito on the huge speakers.

Sam goes ahead to roll up the weed into six different blunts, there are some pills which Andre brought with him.

Adrianna is already dancing away with Kayla, Sam is just smiling and watching them, while Jordan is sitting on the couch and looking around.

"Here you go" Sam says handing Andre a blunt, before going ahead to give out the rest.

"You got a lighter there baby"? Andre asks and I quickly check inside my tiny purse and bring one out, he puts the blunt in between his lips and I light it before he takes in a hit.

He puffs it out and passes it to me, I take a hit too, holding it all in, I can feel it seeping through my head and my nerves, before I puff it out through my nose.

"Wanna try"? I hear Sam asking Kayla, she looks at the blunt in his hands with uncertainty dancing in her hazel orbs
"Come on, it's not so bad" he whispers looking at her, she steadily reaches for it before taking it and putting her lips around the same spot Sam's lips just left before inhaling it, she doesn't let it stay too longer before wanting to puff it out back, but end up in a fit of cough, making Sam chuckle before taking it from.

"That's not how to do it, if you don't let it in then you'd only be wasting smoke" he explained gently taking a hit "it's like this" he said showing her how to puff it out.

Okay, that's weird and new, Sam being gentle with Kayla.
Actually I thought he hated her for sweeping Adrianna off her feet.

I just shake my head and look at Andre before getting up and walking to the kitchen to drop my cup at the sink.

I feel hands wrap around my waist and his cologne invade my nose, mixed with weed.
"Hey" he whispers in my ear and I turn to face him putting my hand around his neck

"Hey" I mutter with a huge sigh.
He picks me up and sets me on the kitchen island, I'm facing the living room while he's standing in between my spread legs.
"How did you pull this off"? I ask and he just shrugs

"You know, good planning and a lot of money" he chuckled the last part out making me smile.
"I always wanted to get my own place when I entered college, but I needed a good reason, I mean I couldn't get this place and stay here all alone, so when you agreed to go out with me, I knew it was the right time" he explained stroking my cheek, while his other hand on my waist was drawing lines there.

"How long have you been planning this? I mean you even furnished it and got all these stuff, even the ones I like" I said pointing to the couch and the TV "Andre the lawn is perfect, so is the paint job"

"Well I got the house two days after we started dating, Adrianna helped me with the furniture two weeks ago, the paint job was all Sam" he explained and I just smiled

"Thank you Andre" I whispered

"Anything for you baby, when your parents died I promised I'd take care of you and I intend to keep that promise" he muttered before pecking my lips, I pulled him closer and deepened the kiss.

I bit his lower lips and he chuckled letting my tongue enters his mouth, he sucked on it and licked my lips making me giggle.

Suddenly my eyes found Jordan, when did he switch places with Adrianna?
He was staring at me with his jaw clenched hard.
He didn't look happy at all, I quickly looked away and pulled from Andre.

"Let's go check the rooms baby, you haven't seen them" he said before helping me down the island

"How many rooms are there"? I asked

"Three, but they're enough" he muttered pulling me by my wrists, I looked back to find Jordan still looking at us both.

I don't know why but guilt was slowly eating at me.
Why don't I feel this way when I'm with Jordan, why am I feeling guilty about being with Andre simply because Jordan's watching?

"This is the first room" Andre's voice cuts my thinking, he opens the door and I look inside, it's empty, there's no bed or anything, just a huge closet.

He pulls me to look at the next one
"This one is ours, I mean if you like it" he muttered rubbing the back of his head as he ushers me into the second room.

It's painted blue with a huge bed on the side, a table beside it for maybe studying, the table has cabinets attached to it, there's a huge closet on the side.

He turned on the lights and it looked very beautiful, I opened the bathroom and looked inside, it was big and had a shower with a bathtub.

"This is beautiful" I whispered and he pulled me close, his hands on my waist.

"I know baby" he muttered smiling before he starts kissing me, he slipped his hands into my top and caressed my stomach.

He led us both to the bed and laid me down with him hovering over me, he took off my top and undid my bra.
He didn't waste any time in attacking my breast with kisses and licking.

I moaned as I grabbed his head and pulled him
"Andre, what about the others? they're right outside" I whispered and he smiled

"They won't hear baby, and we'll be quick" he whispered before he takes off my shorts, he kissed my stomach and toyed with my belly button before kissing my pussy and sniffing my panties, he kissed my inner thighs.

He got up back and I took off his pants before stroking him gently from his boxer, I took it off and rubbed my clit with him

He groaned and kissed me hard, I slowly guided him inside of me, I gasped and shut my eyes.

"Oh God baby, I fucking missed you already" he groaned, I just bit my lips to keep me from moaning, the others were still outside

He started thrusting inside of me slowly, while his hands played with my nipple, he flicked and pinched on it.

He sucked on my neck and I arched my back, wrapping my hands around his back, I felt my fingers dig into his body as he hissed and slammed into me.

"Ooh Fuck" I moaned and he covered my mouth with his hand.

"Lower your voice baby, unless you want to give the others something to mess around with" he muttered with his voice strained.

Okay, this beautiful
Andre is such a sweet soul 💋💋💋