𝚁𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐'𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

Sienna Targaryen watches her husband, Edward Tully's funeral. She stands away from prying eyes, intending to leave as soon as the funeral is over. His sister, Lady Emma approaches Sienna.

"Can I not convince you to stay?" She asks.

Sienna smiles softly and shakes her head. "No, my mind is rather made up." She answers. "Besides it's been a long time since I have seen my brothers. And I am yet to meet my niece."

"Then I wish you luck on meeting them again." Emma says taking both of Sienna's hands. "And wherever life takes you."

"I wish you the same, Sister." Sienna says leaning her forehead against Emma's.

"I have one last favour to ask before I leave." Sienna says.

"Ask." She says. "And if it within my power, you shall have it." Sienna smirks as she explains what she needs. A matching smirk appears on Emma's face as she hears it.

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Sienna has her hood raised high so that no one sees her white hair. She was barely five and ten when she had married and left King's Landing. Not many remember her anymore.

Sienna looks around. King's Landing has changed much just as she has and she intends to remind King's Landing of her. She rides under the banner of House Tully and does not have trouble in entering the Red Keep. Sienna has not informed anyone about her coming.

"Where can I find the King?" She asks the first soldier she meets. Sienna notices that he is a Kingsguard.

"May I ask who you are, my Lady?" The knight asks.

"I represent House Tully and will like a private audience with the King of the realm."

"The King has been waiting for the representative of House Tully to arrive." The knight motions for Sienna to follow him. "I wonder why." He doesn't see the small smile on Sienna's lips. "But he will not like for you to be hooded in his presence."

"I will remove it. What is your name, Ser?"

"Ser Harrold Westerling."

"Thank you for showing me to the King, Ser Harrold."

"I live to serve the King and the realm." Ser Harrold knocks on the door and enters. "A representative from House Tully, your Grace." Sienna can hear Ser Harrold saying inside the room.

"Send him in." Sienna hears another voice, a more familiar voice. Viserys' voice.

"Yes, your Grace." Ser Harrold says exiting the room. He looks at Sienna. "I hope to see you here. A breath of fresh air is what we all need."

"You will." Sienna assures Ser Harrold while removing her hood. She notices the surprise in Ser Harrold's eyes. "And please keep my identity a secret for now."

Sienna enters the room where she hopes to find Viserys. But she didn't know what she should expect. In the Riverlands, she has heard a lot of rumours about court and the King but had never been able to attend it.

Sienna's eyes immediately land on the model of Old Valyria and the person working on it. "What news do you bring of Princess Sienna?" He asks not looking up from his work.