ch 4

No one's pov:

Rotxo ,aonung and tsireya dive into the water. Lóak and neteyam jump into the water followed by the girls kiri and tuk. Ninat also dives into the water .
They swim down admiring the ocean but soon enough they all go up for air. "What's wrong with them" rotxo signs ."they are not good divers " aonung signs back. "Stop they are learning" tsireya signs.
The forest na'vis look down and notice tisreya doing some hand movments . She understands that they did not understand and just pulls her hand towards her indicating them to follow her.
The 4 na'vis take a huge breath and swim down but once again even before reaching the 3 , they swim back for air.
The metkiyan swim up to see what's wrong. "U guys are to fast wait for us " tuk says  rubbing one of her eyes. "Breath just breath" tsireya says.
"Ur not good divers but maybe good with swimming throught trees.." aonung says but stops as tsireya hits his head.
"Come on bro" lóak says . "We don't understand this finger talk" neteyam tells them moving his fingers.  "Pfft " ninat let's out a small giggle.  "I will teach u " tsirey assures them.

Now all of them are sitting on a rock . Tsireya helps the sully and ninat to learn hkw to breath. She puts her hand on her stomach and chest showing them how it's done. "U need to breath from u stomach" she adds.
She notices lóak having trouble with breathing so she helps him . She holds her hand on his stomach and when she hold the other hand on his chest she notices something. "Lóak ur heart beat is fast . Focus " she says . "Sorry" Is all the boy said tho.
Neteyam and rotxo look at each other knowing what exactly did happen while kiri roles her eyes. Ninat is just busy trying to breath having no clue what's going around her.

Ninats pov:

"If u want to live here then u need to ride" aonung tells us . He makes some yapping and clicking noises and calls some creatures called illus .
We all dived into 3 groups to learn it faster. Tuk and neteyam with aonung.   me with rotxo and lóak with tsireya .
As lóak gets on his ilu we all gather near him . He swims on his ilu but once he goes underwater he loses his control and falls of his ilu. Everyone starts to laught at him . The ilu comes back flapping water on him when he gets out the water.
After a long day of training the 3 teachers finally let us go home to rest.

Neteyams pov:

After eating our dinner I saw ninat going out towards the ocean. After helping my mother with some cleaning I go outside to find her.  Ever since she came to us I just had this weird feeling . Like I didn't know why but something just told me to hold onto her .
I saw her sitting on the sand with her knees upto her chest and her chin resting on her knees. I sit down besides her facing the water . " Do  u like it here" I ask . "Of course I do it's so much better then staying in a room all day long" she answers. "Room?"I ask again. " yes they used to put me in a white room . They provided everything I asked for. Stuff for painting , colours , books ,ipad  Everything. That was my only way to learn about the outside world. " she tells me . "So u just stayed there all the time" I ask her. But before she could answer we here footsteps from bhiend and turn that way . "What are  u guys doing here" lóak asks now sitting beside ninat . "I was just asking her  a qution" I tell him sounding a bit annoyed.
"Don't mind me and continue then" He says. "Alright then . So ya I would mostly stay in the room but I was taken to the lab twice a week and to the library once a week to study " she answers my qution.
"It must be so lonley " lóak asks her. Ninat simply moves her head Side to side  indicating as a no ." Not really cause I didn't even realize I was alone . It just became normal to me " she answers .
Me and lóak exchange a look and then turn back to facing the water. Ninat look at both of us and then speaks. " u guys look tired.  U should go rest" . Lóak gets up and gives his hand to ninat . She takes his hand gets up as I get up too. We all just head back to go to sleep