Chapter Two: Beyond Repair.

Start from the beginning

"He's right. Everything is gonna be perfectly fine." Aiyon tried to reassure himself.

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

Izzy was currently at Aiyon's cafè, talking with her father as she was morphed.

"So you're saying we could be in for another alien invasion?" Carlos asked.

"I'm saying it's potentially possible, but just between us, there's nothing to confirm Lord Zedd's on his way." Izzy replied. "We've informed world leaders and relief agencies, but we wanted to keep Pine Ridge media in the loop too. And you're the city's civil defense coordinator. Unfortunately, Zedd knows who we are, so the city might be a target. We want everyone to be prepared, just in case."

"Have you Rangers tried. . . tricks?" Jane spoke up.

"Tricks?" Izzy repeated.

"BuzzBlast could stream an intergalactic news story saying that all of Earth has gone on vacation to Venus. So he invades the wrong planet." J-Borg suggested.

"He'd come straight back to Earth when he figures it out." Carlos stated.

"He's probably right." Izzy agreed.

"Morning, Aiyon." Carlos greeted as Aiyon arrived. "Mind if I get a drink and maybe another towel for J-Borg?"

"Hmm?"

"Sure thing, Warden. Can I interest you in some Flargon cake too?" Aiyon offered.

"I'll pass on the cake. But a coffee sounds great." Carlos answered. Aiyon pats him on the back and leaves.

"We don't have a clue what Zedd is up to. So until we have more info, there is no need to alarm the city. Now, people have been through a lot. Plus, I'd hate to tell my kids right now. They're making critical decisions about their future. This could just. . . it could throw them off track." Carlos stated.

"It's true. Javi's been off work for a week, recording a demo at some exclusive indie recording studio." Jane chimed in.

"And meanwhile, Izzy's packing to go to college with her girlfriend, and no galactic troublemaker is gonna go between those two and the Pan-Global Games. Believe me." Carlos added.

"All good points. Maybe it is better not to rock the boat when we don't know Zedd's next move." Izzy said.

"Then we agree to avoid a panic." Carlos said.

"Yes. We won't sound the alarm until we have more information." Jane agreed.

"And don't forget. Vacation to Venus is still on the table." J-Borg added.

"Gotcha. Now I better go pack. . . Uh, back to the base to, uh, deal with Ranger stuff. Yeah, see ya." Izzy said before she teleported away.

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

"For too long, I have been denied my chance to eradicate the Rangers and conquer their world. But this time, I'll—" Zedd started to say.

"Oh! Are you doing this speech off the cuff?" Squillia interrupted. "We should be recording these. Let's go from the top."

"My plans are secret. And shouldn't you be on your own Mega Squidrill?" Zedd asked as the alarm buzzed.