gun nam he koi (3)

I didn't really want to finish this but I felt bad for leaving y'all on a cliffhanger sooo
---------
"I love you and sorry for being such a coward to not being able to tell you that in person"

-to Shubman

"Hmm who could've send this" ishan pondered twisting a bit on shubman's lap to face him, shubman just shrugged "how the hell would i know?" Shubman argued

"Maybe it's Sara 🤯" ishan said wiggling his eyebrows

"I swear to god ishan I love you but you're testing my patience" shubman said groaning because of how much ishan was moving on his lap.

Ishan paused feeling something hard on his back "okayyy now ill just you know get off"
Ishan said getting off his lap.

"I think we should go to sleep" shubman said flushing a deep maroon

"Yeah we should, but tomorrow we'll find out who it was please" ishan said pouting and looking at him with his doe eyes. Oh he just loves it when ishan begs so prettily like that.

"Yeah we will Ishu" shubman replied ruffling his hair, he saw ishan's eyes lighting up and ishan quickly got under the covers and said "goodnight love"

"Goodnight baby" shubman replied but his ever growing bulge was growing more apparent by each passing minute so, without wasting anytime, he did the deed (not writing that)

Ishan smirked hearing the door close behind him " can't believe he got hard just thinking of sara " he thought

-30 minutes later-
Shubman came back seeing ishan tucked under the covers, huffing small breaths in the way a baby would. Shubman grabbed his face and kissed his forehead, going around the bed to his side of the bed, he quickly got under the covers. "One day you'll be mine Ishu" he thought before drifting to sleep.
------

Guys look at the plants i grew