Brook nervously screamed out his theory of the men wanting to board the Sunny as Nami in front of him questioned the enemy pirate's words about a Sea Cow. Nami turned her attention to the beast pulling the enemy ship when it moo'd. "I know that noise from somewhere!!" Nami ran up to the helm's deck. "Momoo, we met before! You're from the Arlong Pirate's right?! Do you remember me?!! Nami! I was at Arlong Park!"

(Y/N) looked up at her ginger and the Sea Cow before setting Chopper down and running up to the helm's deck. (Y/N) reached Nami's side before questioning. "You know this guy?" Nami looked back at (Y/N), nodding her head before looking back at the Sea Cow.

"Hey, Luffy. Doesn't that thing look kinda familiar?" Sanji spoke from behind the two women.

Luffy walked up the stairs to the helm's deck. "I dunno."

The Sea Cow's eyes widened from seeing Luffy, Sanji and Nami. Soon enough, tears began to whelm up in its eyes. "What did you guys do to the poor thing?" (Y/N) stared up at the sight of the scared beast, but her attention was quickly stolen when the enemy pirate captain stuck his head through Sunny's bubble. "Ugh. What a pain in the ass."

"Hey! That guy's up to something!" Luffy shouted to his crew making Sanji and (Y/N) walk up behind him.

Chopper ran away from the man boarding the Sunny, nervously screaming. "STAY OUT OF OUR BUBBLE!!"

"He's looking for a fight then." Franky glared at the man as Zoro prepared his blades. Chopper and Brook screamed in shocked fear making Luffy, Sanji and (Y/N) descend back to the grass deck.

"There's no time to waste! Follow my lead!!" The enemy pirate captain yelled to his men making them cheer him on. "Fools! They're completely dumbfounded! If they're gonna sit there catching flies, then we'll strike while the iron is hot! We'll smite this entire crew, right now!!" (Y/N) glared down the man, not showing a hint of remorse in her eyes. His men cheered him on once more before he hopped off the Sunny's railing and fully on the ship. "Come along, men! We'll make them beg us for mercy!!"

As soon as the pirate finished his villain speech, the Sea Cow quickly swam away from the Sunny. The pirate ship flew away with it making a small grin dance it's way across (Y/N)'s face. The pirate captain began walking towards the Straw Hats with a large grin plastered on his face. "Now.. it's time for a little greeting. Fire the gatling gun, men! Shower them in bullets!! I want every last one of them dead! Send these Straw Hats to HELL!!" The Straw Hat crew stood in deafening silence, staring at the man lifting his arms into the air. A few moments passed before the man slowly and nervously turned his head behind him. His eyes popped from his skull when he saw his ship and his men have vanished. "AHHH!!"

Franky calmly walked up to the man before grabbed him like a toy. The man screamed and begged for the cyborg to not throw him into the ocean, but Franky continued to carry him towards the railing of the Sunny. Finally, Franky had enough of the man's pleading for life and threw him on the grass deck. "Oh, make up your freaking mind already!! Weren't you just about to fire your gatling gun and blast us all to kingdom come?!"

"Me? No! I was just uhh.. I was just joking around!!" The upside down man nervously shouted at the cyborg, holding up his hands up in defense.

"I ain't laughing." Sanji loomed over the man. Zoro joined him. "Anyway, tell me. I know you're the captain of that ship, but what's your name?"

The man nervously screamed before jumping up, landing on his hands and knees. "Uhhh! Don't be ridiculous, what in the world makes you think I would be the captain?! I'm uhh.. ohh! Those ruffians were keeping me as a.. a slave! That's it! Boy, woo! Glad that's over!!"

(Y/N) rolled her eyes at the man. "Geez, this man's stories are worse than Usopp's."

"Heyyy!!" Usopp irritatedly glared at the giggling (h/c) haired woman before turning back to the man. "Anyways. You know we're not buying this, right?"