"It's okay" the man said

And after that Jake started to eat some popcorn and focused to the movie

"Why do you want to watch this? It's boy and boy"

"Nothing, something just caught my attention here" the man said while staring at the guy who is happily eating a popcorn.

Few minutes later, while Jake is focused to the movie when he suddenly heard something like, KISSING!!!????

He suddenly panicked and looked around, and saw the two kissing next to him. Jake widened his eyes when he saw the man looked at him and suddenly winked at him while kissing the girl.

He immediately looked away.
"What an actual Fuck?!"

"Can they just do it in a hotel? Not right here at the cinema.. Aren't they ashamed??" In Jake's thoughts "yeah what ever, just do what ever you two want. I'll just focused to this movie"

After Jake talking to himself he suddenly hear again something and this time it's a MOAN??!!!

"Don't look!! I'm telling you Jake.. don't ever try to look" Jake said to his self

He's trying to ignore it but the moan started to loud. Jake looked to the staff of the cinema but it seems like they didn't heard anything.

"Are they FUCKING kidding me??!!"

The movie was at the saddest part and Jake was about to cry but not about the movie, it's about of the two making out next to him.

He slightly looked and saw the man was also looking at him with a weird smile. Jake also saw that the man sitting properly but why was the girl moaning? He slowly followed the mans hand cuz he saw it's moving.

"Wait?! Is he!!!! FINGERING THAT GIRL??" He immediately looked away, Jake was really panic inside but he tried to keep cool. But how?!!

He suddenly felt that his phone was vibrating. "Thank God" Jake sight in relief

He stood up and go to the cr to answered the call.

"Hello, my lovey Sunoocakes" Jake said happy

But Sunoo didn't answer, only his cry and sobbed could be heard on Jake's phone.

"Hey, what happened?" Jake asked concerned

His cry got louder and Jake became more worried.

"Hello Jake" Jungwon said on the other line. Maybe they're together now, but Jungwon says he's going to finish a report, and why is Sunoo crying?

"Hello Jungwon? What happened?" Jake asked

"Sunoo and Taki..."

"What about them? Why Sunoo is crying?"

"Come home already and I'll tell you here" Jungwon said

Jake nodded "okay I'll be there, just for me" He said and immediately come out from inside the cr.

He was about to go out the exit door when he remembered that he had a small bag with him earlier. He immediately returned to his seat earlier, and saw the man earlier looking at him, but where was the girl next to him?. But he didn't really pay attention to that because Sunoo needed him now. He immediately took the small bag and ran towards the exit door, while running he suddenly crashed in to someone's chest.

He looked up to see the face of the man he bumped into. He didn't get a good look at the man's face because his phone suddenly start to vibrating.

"I'm sorry" he said and bowed to the man.

Unexpected Night 🔞जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें