Happy New Year

This chapter will be short but the next one will be longer

It was New Year's Eve and Heather and Gwilym were getting ready for the festivities with the boys i.e dinner and drinks and then they were gonna ring in the New Year in the jacuzzi with some sparkling cider.When the boys came over they brought pizza and bread sticks and beverages,soon eleven o'clock rolled around ,"well we are gonna go back to our cabin and give you guys alone time"said Joe as Gwilym bid his friends goodnight.After they were alone Gwilym grabbed a bottle of sparkling cider and led his bride upstairs where they settled into to the jacuzzi.

     "This has been the best holiday ever"said Heather as Gwilym rubbed her feet,"I agree luv"he replied and soon they counted down to midnight."Happy New Year baby"said Gwilym as he kissed Heather before they toasted in the New Year,"and a Happy New Year to you my love" replied Heather.The next morning they woke up and decided to spend the day in bed,"so how long is your business trip "asked Gwilym."I have a week in London and a week in France and then three days in California and then I'm all yours"replied Heather."As soon as your done in California I want you in London so we can start our life together and we can make a list of what stuff you can bring to our home "said Gwilym."I can't wait baby"replied Heather as she laid her head on Gwilym's chest feeling his arms wrap around here.
)