I dont know what to even title this....

It was a normal day on the internet where everyone tells me to kill myself... But today was a bit different it was a person I trusted and she was in the 5quad FAM so I actually considered it so I told the chat "I'm going to kill myself. Goodbye." Then I left the chat. I dm'd Timmy on Twitter he knows all my problems. All my insecurities. He basically knows everything about me, and I know everything about him. So I sent the dm it said "Timmy I was told to kill myself and I actually want to do it." Within 10 minutes he replied saying "Stop, I will be at your house give me 15 minutes please don't do it" so I replied back to him saying "Please hurry." 15 minutes later I heard a knock on my door it was Timmy he quickly burst through the door hugging me and said "thank god you're safe" I just layed my head on his chest listening to his heart beat as it soothed me. After about 5 minutes of straight love he said "Do you want to talk?" I replied "yes please." He said "Don't kill yourself you are worth it you are beautiful.I will stay here and help you. We can make those bitches that told you to kill yourself jealous." I got excited "I didn't even think about that quick lets take a selfie and send it!" He said "Okay" we took about 5 one with a silly face, one with us kissing, one with my lips on his neck, one with his lips on my neck, and the last one was a serious selfie kinda saying "bitches don't fuck with us." It was just so neat how the second we sent those their whole demeanor changed they said things like "OMGGG HEY TIMMY WHATS UPP" and I replied to them saying "you wish you had Timmy fuck you!" I looked at Timmy and smiled he leaned in for a kiss and I leaned towards him I ended on top of him half naked he was rubbing my body in a sensitive way but it was like good in a way it wasn't sensitive but it was. He finally picked me up and took me to my bed room and laid me down on the bed stripping away my bra and panties he finally took his pants and shirt off. I made him lay down and I kissed his body from the tip of his toes to the tip of his lips. It was magical once I got to his dick he moaned loudly I knew he was satisfied he finally asked me to ride I was scared at first Timmy's dick was huge so I got on. And screamed in pain in was so big but it feltso good he stopped in the middle to ask me if I was okay and I said "ya it kinda hurts but I like it " he finally got it in all the way I moaned so loud. To!my knew he was doing an excellent job so after he knew I was done he pulled me off and layed me next to him we cuddled all night until he had to go the next morning so I kissed him and told Him that i loved him. Then he left back home.