meeting part 2

Third person

Dom and Brian had just walked into the studio to see Annabelle packing up her things, she turned around quickly with her bag in hand and jumped at the sight of the two big men. Hi can I help you she asked politly, are you Annabelle Grady asked the balled one "Ya who's asking " I'm Dominic toretto and this Brian O'Connor. Hi what can I help you with she said more rushed, did you know you were adopted ? asked Dominic "Ya I mean it wasn't too hard to figure out they were all blonde and blue eyed as of me who has dark hair and brown eyes as you can see so why don't you tell me who put you up to asking these questions it would make my life a lot easyer "! Dominic laughed as Brian smiled lightly, what's your problem I'm not afraid to knock those smiles off of any of your faces ! Yep we found her said Brian this is letty 's kind of girl he added on as Dom stared at Annabelle with his arms crossed over his chest and a smile tugging at his lips.
Finally after seconds of silence Dominic said let me start over I am Dominic toretto but you can call me Dom and you are Annabelle.... Toretto my little sister. Annabelle stood with her mouth open, that is a bunch of bull shit now if you excuse me I am late for something. Would that something be a street race Brian asked ? Ya it would why you race she said with surprise pointing at brian, "Ya I do " he said thinking it was going to make him look better in her surprised eyes. Haha Annabelle started to burst out laughing getting in a couple words like him and racing or surfer boy ! Finally she calmed down enough to say Ya ok sparky, your just a California surfer boy who dose not know a thing about street racing. Oh really brain asked raising his eyebrows "oh I'm sorry did I burn pretty boys ego "she asked sarcastically. Finaly a smiling Dom cut in alright knock it off,I'll tell you what he said looking at Annabelle we will all race but if one of us he said pointing between himself and Brian win then you come back with me and let me explain everything and if you win you can go on living your life deal ? He asked, fine deal she said back sticking her hand out to shake on it with a cocky grin.