Chapter 14

The center of the city was bright. People were entering the large building, decked out in their very best.

Savannah was just wowed by what she was seeing. She want to stay here forever.

Their transport came to a stop and the door slide open. Onyx came out first and offer his hand to her. She take it and step out.

She instant captured everyone's attention. Feeling proud of himself Onyx pull her to him throwing warning looks to the other males.

She lead her away and up the steps. They enter the building and right in the venue. The music stop and all eyes turn to them.

Savannah just released that no other males were dresses up like Onyx was.

"I belong to you only,"he whispered in her ears. She blush and look away.

"Onyx what a surprise."

"Hello father."

Savannah look at him and at the man. Now that she was looking the man look like a older version of Onyx.

"Who is this beautiful woman with you tonight?"

"Father this is my mate Savannah. Savannah this is one of my fathers, Balenthor."

"It's a pleasure young lady. I see why my son is always in a hurry to go home. Welcome to the family and welcome to Azulon."

"Thank you."

"What planet are you from?"

"Earth."

"Oh dear! I'm sorry for what's happening. We're trying our best to get rid of those horrid creatures."

"Thank you. Onyx is keeping me updated."

"That's good. Onyx your father will be so surprise to see you here."

"I'm sure he will father. When is he not surprise?"

"Good point. Well show Savannah around."

Onyx lead her away to where he know his father will be. He's a man who just loves the attention.

"Your father seems really nice. Is your mother here?"

"Oh no. I don't have a mother. I was adopted. I have two father who are mated."

"I like that."