3.

When I opened my eyes, the scene before me caused the rational part of my brain to stop working. All the thoughts about keeping myself calm went out the window.

That prick was groping hyein and she looked like she was about to burst out crying anytime. The others around them pretended as if nothing was wrong. But the look of disgust and terror on the New Jeans members' faces were evident.

I felt disgusted at the actions. I let go of the tequila glass in my hand and it fell to the ground.

CRASH!

The sudden noise attracted everyone's attention and silence fell in the room. The CEO flinched and let go of Hyein. Everyone looked at me and the CEO raised an eyebrow. The look of horror on my manager's face told me he wasn't liking my little show.

I blinked and bowed to apologize to everyone. I then took a few steps forward and stood in front of that prick. I faked a smile and said," I'm sorry for that. My hand just slipped."

He smiled and was about to say something when I beat him to it.

"Just like yours slipped from her arm and fell lower."

He looked at me, amused and said," I'm sorry?"

"You should be. But not to me, to her", I said coldly.

He stared at me for a moment and laughed out loud.

"Oh, I see what's happening. You're quite the brave, aren't you? But let me tell you, it's only foolish, girl", he said.

"Perhaps it is. People often tell me how reckless I am", I said with a tinge of taunt.

His face suddenly turned bitter. He fixed me with a glare and took a few steps forward until he was just one step away from me.

"Listen here, little girl. In this industry you need to learn to mind your own business. If you are too nosy, you'll be snapped in half", he said lowly. His voice dark.

His eyes slowly traveled down and a smirk broke out on his face.

"Well well, why didn't I notice earlier? You've got quite the charm. With a body like yours, you could become big."

His voice laced with malice. I mentally cringed at his words but didn't let anything show on my face.

"Why don't I help you with that? I have a great offer for you. You won't be able to deny it even if you want to."

"I don't think so," I stated.

He disregarded my words and kept on talking, "I will give you fame and money. Whatever you want, I'll give you. But in it's stead, I want you", he said.

More like my body. I felt sick to the stomach.

"I am not a prostitute", I bit out.

I felt my anger rising.

"Why don't you think it through. It's quite a good deal. It's very common in this industry."

I folded my hands behind me, my hands folded into tight fists. I kept my calm and told myself to not fuck this up.

"I respectfully reject your proposal, sir", I said calmly.

He still had that smug look on his face.
"Are you sure?", he asked.

"Very", I said.

He slightly nodded and turned back to the pds and again started blabbering. Hyein had grabbed the opportunity of getting away when he was distracted. I turned back to find the guys looking at me quite stunned.

"What?" I asked.

"What...was that?" Soobin said flabbergasted.

I sighed and went to sit down. I was tired and thinking about the encouter just now made me feel even more exhausted. The boys were still at the bar chatting. I decided to rest for a moment. I went to the far end of the room and rested on the couch.

"What the fuck was that?!" Soobin said agitated.

"This...is our new CEO?" Beomgyu asked appalled.

"He's sick. No, I think I am going to be sick", Yeonjun said.

Yeonjun looked around for Yunseo and found her almost dozing off on the couch at the far corner of the room. He looked at the other members and it was evident how fatigued all of them were.

He looked for the manager and asked him," Can't we leave now? All of them look exhausted."

Jisoo, the manager, replied,"Yeah sure. I'll go get the car."

Yeonjun turned to Beomgyu and said," Beomgyu, go and get Yunseo. We're leaving."

Beomgyu nodded and went ahead to fetch Yunseo. He saw her sitting on the couch, her eyes closed. He approached her and called out her name. But she didn't respond. Thinking that she might have dozed off, he shook her shoulders.

She squinted her eyes and slowly looked up at him. Realizing who he is, she tilted her head and stared, as if asking him what he wanted.

"We need to leave. Get up. You can sleep in the car," Beomgyu said.

She looked around and stood up at once, but tumbled and fell back again. He grabbed her upper arms and helped her up. She was a bit dizzy, so he helped her walk to the car.

Once inside the car, Beomgyu helped Yunseo sit down and then took his seat beside her. The others then got in and the car drove off.

Yeonjun looked at Yunseo and then at Beomgyu.

"Yah, how much did she drink?" Yeonjun questioned.

"I don't know," Beomgyu replied and looked at her, once again passed out," must have had at least 4 ."

Yeonjun sighed and turned to see Taehyun and Kai dozed off. He sighed.

"I hope this incident doesn't affect her much", Yeonjun murmured.

~To be continued~