There was silence between us but the crickets were chirping and I could hear the sound of her heartbeat, it was steady and sounded relaxing.

"You remember when we used to do this as kids"? She asked and I chuckled.

"Yeah I do" I turned and looked at her "but I don't think you ever let me do this though" I kissed her lips and she laughed making me smile too

"No, I didn't" we both sighed out and continued star gazing, the last time we did this was the night after prom night

The night she asked us both to forget prom night, prom night was the first time I kissed Judy, that was the first time I had sex with her, I was her first and she was mine but she doesn't know she was my first.

I told her I was cool with us acting as if it didn't happen but I wasn't cool with it, I liked it and I wanted it to happen again, because I liked her, hell I still do.

I couldn't sleep that night, because I kept turning and tossing, kept thinking of possible reasons why the girl I've had a huge crush on for years, whom I'd finally had sex with would ask me to forget it ever happened.
I'm not gonna lie, I was heartbroken.

For years I had to keep being the best friend she wanted me to be, she needed me to be.
But now, now I have her and I'm never letting her go, she's mine.
Mine

I smiled at the thought of that and looked at her again

"What"? She asked smiling and I just shrugged

"Nothing, you just.... You look really beautiful" I whispered before kissing her lips, I made to pull away but she held my head back and deepened the kiss.

My hand went around her waist as I got up and got in between her spread legs, I was already getting hard just staying here.

I slipped my hands into her top and caressed her stomach before massaging her breasts, she moaned into the kiss and bit my lower lip, I sucked on her tongue and let it go breathing hard, I could see her chest heaving up and down as she bit on her lips.

Her hands around my neck suddenly felt warm and i don't know how but I suddenly felt how much she wanted me right now, I could sense how horny she was.
I think she was using her powers to make me feel what she feels, I froze and stared at her

"What is it"m she whispered breathlessly and I cleared my throat.

"Uh... Nothing, I just..... Uh nothing" I breathe out, I didn't want to tell her what I just felt, else I'd scare her.
Judy has always been scared of her powers, she always felt she'd hurt someone with it eventually.
I know how much she beat herself up years ago when she accidentally used her powers on Jordan.

I leaned in and kissed her, she moved her hands and took off my shirt, using her bare hands to trace lines on my body.

I took off her top and played with her boobs, squeezing them both together, I sucked on her neck and took one of her mounds in my mouth.

I played with it and used my tongue to tickle the nipples, she gripped my head tight and moaned silently

She reached for my shorts waistband and took it off, I took off her pants too and used my fingers to tease her wet opening.

I slipped a finger inside of her and she gasped out, she was so wet that I didn't need to wait before slipping another finger inside of her.

She moaned and twisted as I started thrusting inside of her with my fingers, she was stroking me gently, I throbbed each time she stroked.

I used my thumb to tease her clit as I fingered her deeply, I added another finger and she gasped her hands tightening around my dick.
I hissed and went in deeper, making sure my thumb stimulated her clit very well.

She was moaning and twisting, her hips rocking and bucking against my fingers.
I felt her tighten around my fingers and I groaned before she came shattering with a loud scream, her wet juices spilled all over and she was panting.

I pulled my fingers out and teased her with my cock before sliding it in slowly.
She shut her eyes and pulled me in for a hot kiss.

She sucked on my lips and bit it, I thrusted inside of her balls in deep and she moaned into the kiss.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and that only made me hit it deeper and faster, I felt her clench around me and I could hear her short gasps as she was close again

I started rubbing on her clit as I stood up straight, she gasped and thrashed before another wave of pleasure hit her, I could feel her clench around my cock making me hiss and groan out.

I started rocking my hips slowly and grinding it on her, her eyes rolled back in pleasure as she dug her fingers into my body.

I knew I was hitting a spot and I knew it because she could no longer moan, all I could hear were her gasping and breathless moans.

She clenched around me and her legs tightened around my waist drawing me in.
I groaned as she moaned

"Andre.... I... I can't...." She moaned and I kissed her briefly.

"I know baby, I'm so close" I mutttered breathlessly before hoisting her legs up on my shoulder and hitting her pussy good with my cock

She clenched around me and I knew she was close I willed myself and soon enough I felt my release on the tip of my cock, I tensed and I felt her juice coat my dick as she came, I pulled out quickly and sprout my hot seeds on her stomach.

Her eyes were shut as she panted breathlessly, her lips slightly parted.
I leaned in and kissed her.

"What do you say we go take a shower"? I asked and she smiled lazily before pushing me back down.

"We will, but let's just stay here a little while longer please" she whispered and I nodded before pulling her closer to me and resting my chin on her head.

😜😜😜😜