Chapter 1 part 1

"A true inferno will be unleashed here. An inferno more brutal, more intense and more ruthless than ever. This fiercely competitive place is located on a remote island. We call it inferno. Participants who find their match can make their escape to Paradise. A hotter place, A more captivating place, a more honest place than any other. In a fierce competition, taking place at the crossroads of inferno and Paradise, singles wage war with desire and decision. This is the hottest Inferno in the World. Single's inferno. "

Kyuhyun

That was amazing

Jinkyung

This season will be the best yet

Hanhae

Everyone seems brutally honest

Dahee

Right? I think so too

Jinkyung

By the way, Jinyoung

Jinyoung

Yes?

Jinkyung

You were a participant last season. We watches you on-screen

Jinyoung

This feels so different, it's like a totally different show

Jinkyung

How does it feel to be in the audience now?

Hanhae

I think he was in shock the whole time.

Jinyoung

It made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. It brought back some memories and some emotions but i felt excited overall. My heart was pounding.

Hanhae

Inferno looks a bit different.

Kyuhyun

Right it's like an upgraded version compared to before

Hanhae

There are so many bugs now

Inferno

A beautiful girl in a short pink dress with flowers, comes walking down towards the camp where she will live for the next 9 days.

"Hello, My name is Kim Gyuri. I decided to join Single's inferno in the hopes of meeting someone who can get my heart racing. I think of myself as a bright person who likes to laugh. But i tend to be cautious when approaching new people, so people think i'm cold and distant or shy, when they first meet me. The type of person i'd like to meet on single's inferno is someone who makes me smile every time i look at him."

Gyuri sits down on 1 of the 7 metal chairs in front when she comes down. She looks up into the air as a girl with short black hair and a white dress comes towards her.

"My name is Choi Hyeseon. I have a very bright and outgoing personality, so i've been told that i'm like a ball of sunshine. I've also been told that i'm goofy. I definitely think that i have a nice body and good proportions. I really like men who are masculine. I do weight training five times a week. I've had a lot of guys ask for my number at the gym. Everywhere i go, it seems like there's always someone interested in me. My plan is to come back with all my love hormones kicked into gear."

Hyeseon walks over and sits 3 seats away from Gyuri, they sit in silence until Hyeseon whispers "She's so pretty". Gyuri lets out a small laugh and looks away.

Jinkyung

When someone calls you pretty, you normally say "You too", but she just took the compliment.

Jinyoung

You're right

Kyuhyun

She's probably used to hearing that.

Hyeseon - "I saw Gyuri sitting there and thought she was gorgeous. She looked like a doll. I just thought she was really pretty."

While the girls are sitting in silence, a man in a blue shirt comes walking towards them.

They all greet each other and the man sits down next to Gyuri.

"My name is Choi Minwoo. In think i'm more into older women. I like women who seem innocent and elegant. I also tend to like women who are bright and cheerful. I think one of my more attractive features is my physique, like my height and shoulders. I've been told that i have a nice physique ever since i was young. If i happen to meet my dream girl in Single's inferno, I'll do my best to win her over."

When the 3 participants have settled down, a muscular man in a red shirt comes towards them. Hyeseon looks at him impressed as they all say hello and he sits down next to her.

"Hello, my name is Lee Jinseok. I work out diligently and take good care of myself, so i'm confident about my body. My chest is pretty well-developed, so that's the part of my body i'm proudest of."

Hanhae

He has the best body out of all the participants we've seen.

Jinyoung

Yes, he looks like a personal trainer.

"I do weight training every day of the week, so i'm confident in my physical strength. A lot of people have told me, that i look intimidating and indifferent. But they also seem to find it cute when i smile because it catches them off guard."

As they are all sitting, a beautiful girl with brown curly hair, a red dress and a huge smile comes towards them.

...

I think i'm gonna do it so every Thursday 9.00 pm i'm gonna puplish a new Chapter

What do you think?