KinnMac - I Can't Stay - Final Pt.

Start from the beginning

"Khab. But how did correctly come to my rescue?", Kinn asked.

"Actually, I went to Bangkok to meet Mac but came to know that he has left for Chiang Mai. So, I followed him here. And when I came here, I saw the commotion and decided to help you.", Vegas said.

"Even by going against your brother?", Kinn asked.

"Actually, we both believe in justice. That's why we became lawyers. And if we had to go against each other to save an innocent, we would do it.", Vegas answered. "Mac had predicted this day would come where we both would be against each other. Well, let's continue with our case"

Kinn nodded and they continued discussing about the case.

In Chiang Mai Police Station

Porsche was walking up and down inside the jail while Macau was preparing documents to request temporary bail for Porsche.

Soon Macau arrived at the police station and went to meet Porsche.

"Porsche", Macau called out.

Porsche stopped and looked at him. "Mac!" and ran towards him.

"Po, you didn't get bail, I tried.", Macau said sadly. "But don't worry. I have somehow made the court hearing preponed. It will take place tomorrow instead of next week."

Porsche nodded and said, "I have relieved because I know you will save me. But what about Vegas? How did appear all of a sudden?"

"I also don't know! I really don't know how his husband allowed that! Leave that. You first tell me about Kim. What happened?"

"Mac, Kinn came to our hospital for treatment for his brother. So before admitting Kim, I ran some tests and that's when I came to know his internal organs had been removed earlier. And his chances of survival were very low.", Porsche explained.

"Can you tell me how long would it had been since his organ were removed?", Macau asked.

"Not more than 3 days", Porsche said. Macau nodded.

"Then, I will meet you tomorrow in the court. I have to go somewhere. Bye!", Macau said and barged off.

"Wait! Mac! Where you going?", Porsche asked but Macau had already gone out.

Next Day

At the Court

All were present. Kinn and Vegas were sitting in the prosecutor's side while Porsche was sitting in the defendant's die all alone.

Within minutes, Macau also joined Porsche.

"Where the hell were you, Mac?", Porsche asked.

"I went to collect evidences", Macau said as he settled down.

"Really? Did you get any?', Porsche asked. Macau looked at him and smiled. Porsche was confused.

Just then the judge arrived, everyone in the court stood.

Soon the hearing began.

Vegas got up from his seat and began, "Your owner, I am Vegas Nannakun. I am fighting this case for Mr Kinn, who has filed a case against Changpuek Hospital and their doctor, Porsche Kittisawasd."

The judge nodded.

"So, my owner, my client Mr Kinn had come to Chiang Mai for his brother's treatment who has a serious medical condition. Mr Kinn had come here because Changpuek Hospital was a very well-known hospital in Chiang Mai. But within a few hours after admitting his brother, Kim, in the hospital, the doctor, Porsche Kittisawasd said that his brother can't be saved because he said that Kim's kidneys, liver, pancreas and small bowel had been removed. But Kim was had his organs before coming to Chiang Mai. And to prove this I would like to call my first witness, Dr Ken, who used to treat Kim in Bangkok"