Chapter 237 The First Honeymoon (2) (2/2)

Start from the beginning

"Hao... Su."

He called his name, and like Fan Yi in the car at this moment, his eyes were filled with tears when he was kissed. Suddenly, veins sprouted out of the back of his hands for some unknown reason, and his breathing became stagnant.

He is different from Fan Yi. Even if they only share the same feeling from a distance, it can cause unimaginable consequences.

Just like Fan Yi when she kissed Hao Su for the first time, this body that had never been touched before was too sensitive.

Fan Yi also called out Hao Su's name, still holding his cuffs tightly with his hands, feeling quite fragile and helpless.

"Hao Su."

"Is it enough this time?"

Fan Yi couldn't stop looking at Hao Su on the way, and now such a kiss immediately made him feel extremely satisfied.

He subconsciously licked his lips and said, "That's enough."

Hao Su kissed him one last time, pressing his lips together.

"I'll drive the car into the garage first. Xinxin will wait for me here for a while."

"Okay, I'll go under that tree. You can see me when you come out."

"good."

The car door was opened and closed again. Fan Yi's mouth turned red, and there was a light mark on the corner of his mouth.

Hao Su was halfway through the kiss when he suddenly bit him. It didn't hurt, but it made him tremble.

If it was the first time this happened, he would have told her directly in the car.

But fortunately, it was not the first time that he and Hao Su kissed.

Fan Yi didn't notice that when he was walking under the tree, another figure exactly like him had already entered the apartment building first. It's just that the waist is always slightly bent, which seems uncomfortable.

After Hao Su came out, the two of them walked in together.

"Huh? There seems to be someone living next door."

Fan Yi's observation skills are very keen. When Hao Su opened the door, he found that someone was already living next door. It had been empty before, but this time there was a carpet at the door.

This is issued uniformly by the apartment. Whenever a tenant comes in, a piece of it will be laid at the door.

It has a red bottom and the words "Welcome" written on it.

"Maybe it's because I just moved here recently, so I didn't pay much attention to it."

With a click, the door was opened, and the voices of Fan Qing and Hao Su gradually became less clear as the door closed.

"Then do you want to visit some time?"

"That's okay, Xinxin, will you go with me tomorrow?"

"..."

The moment Hao Su turned around and closed the door, his eyes rested on a small crack reflected in the smooth and discernible floor outside the door.

His new neighbor was eavesdropping on their conversation.

Hao Su's smile deepened and he closed the door tightly.

Soon, the person next door hiding behind the door also closed the door tightly.

Fan Jing thought about Hao Su so much that she went crazy. Her brother could video chat with Hao Su and meet Hao Su anytime and anywhere, but he couldn't.