Chapter 226 Initially (7) (1/2)

After Lansu accompanied Fan Qing to get familiar with Xumi Valley, he returned to the Immortal Ji Palace without staying any longer.

Hong Dou stood where they landed and watched the other person leave, her head raised higher and higher. Her eyes were so sore the moment Lan Su left, and the fingertips hanging on both sides were pinched even more tightly.

"Leo Le..."

He shouted and didn't look back until Lan Su's figure was no longer visible.

As soon as she turned around, Fan Qing saw Tang Yu standing not far away, and she didn't know when she came.

When looking at him, his chin was slightly raised and his expression was arrogant.

"Your name is Fan Qing, right?" This was the first sentence Tang Yu said to Fan Qing alone, and it was very rude from the beginning.

Fan Qing has a soft personality, but that's only in front of Lan Su. His principles for dealing with others are very simple. If others don't like him, he won't pay too much attention to them. If others make it clear that they want to provoke, he won't tolerate it.

The little fairy who was raised by the Lord Lansu has only a lot of arrogance in his bones. He was truly pampered, unlike Tang Yu's later arrogance. It can be said that this arrogance is also part of Fan Qing.

He did not answer Tang Yu's words, but restrained the emotions on his face.

"You should call me Immortal Lord."

The young man is stunningly beautiful, and when he cools down, his beauty becomes even greater. He obviously didn't say much, but it gave people a sharp-edged feeling.

His sharp edge is contained in his momentum. In a few words, Lan Su's charm can be vaguely seen in his charm.

Fan Qing stood at a higher position. Even if Tang Yu raised his chin and looked over from a distance, he was still looking up at him.

He was annoyed by Fan Qing's arrogance, but he also knew that the god must have greeted the elders before he left, and he could not have a head-on conflict with them.

"Oh, the days are long." The arrogance in Tang Yu's eyes turned into ridicule, "Then I ask the 'Immortal Lord' to be familiar with the environment of Xumi Valley and don't look back and make the gods cry."

From the few minutes he saw Fan Qing, Tang Yu had a rough understanding of Fan Qing's character. In his opinion, Fan Qing is completely bluffing now.

Tang Yu was extremely proud, and since he looked down upon him, he would not be conciliatory with the other party.

After saying this, he turned around and left. When he went back, he angrily broke a tree branch growing out of the roadside. It happened that Lingzhi, who had just transformed, saw it nearby and trembled in fright.

Fan Qing behind him was not affected in any way by Tang Yu. Not everyone was qualified to interfere with his emotions.

He wanted to touch his storage ball and talk to Lansu. Since he opened his eyes, this is the first time he has truly been separated from the other person, and his reluctance will only increase as time goes by.

However, after raising her hand several times, Fan Qing still held back.

Wait a little longer, and when he can't hold on any longer, he will talk to Luo Lu. Otherwise, Luo Lu’s intentions will be disappointed.

Hongdou secretly called out to the other party in her heart, as if to cheer herself up, and then left this place.

He never noticed that above the zenith, among the clouds, a glow was always looking at his figure. It was only when she saw that Fan Qing went to the place where she was studying and got along well with the teacher and other spiritual plants that she really disappeared.