Chapter 226 Initially (7) (1/2)

Start from the beginning

Lan Su's figure only concealed Fan Qing, so when Liu Songyin looked up, he saw this scene inadvertently.

He suddenly felt filled with emotion. I'm afraid that even if Fan Qing's parents were still alive, they might not be as good as Lan Su Shang Shen.

Just listening to Xiao Lingzhi's report in front of him, Liu Songyin frowned again.

"You said Tang Yu looked very angry when he broke the branch?"

"Yes, Elder, I was a little scared, so I came here to tell you." Lingzhi is the incarnation of Mimosa. He is timid and afraid of getting into trouble. When he talks, his hair is twisted into a twist.

"I know about this, don't worry, I will ask Tang Yu about it later."

In fact, Liu Songyin was also very surprised. Logically speaking, Tang Yu should not have made such a mistake today, and was even pointed out by the gods in public. Thinking that several elders were worried that Tang Yu might be dissatisfied if they split the position of patriarch into two, he still didn't want to believe it. After all, Tang Yu was the one they watched growing up, and he was not the kind to say one thing and do another. people.

After pondering for a long time, Liu Songyin decided to have a good chat with Tang Yu tonight.

And Hongdou's first day in Xumi Valley passed like this. The people around him were new to him, and the living environment was unfamiliar to him. Although there wasn't much emotion on his face, he was thinking about staying there all the time.

Before coming to Xumi Valley, he gave Lansu many possibilities of returning. But in the end, he didn't really go back based on the other party's promise.

"Actually, I wanted to talk to you several times, but in the end I held back."

When she returned to her place of residence in the evening, Fan Qing told him one by one what happened after Lan Su left today. He has no idea of reporting good news or bad news. He will tell the truth about what happened, including Tang Yu's conversation with him.

When she first came to Xianji Palace and was "bitten" by the Zhexu bird, Hongdou immediately grabbed Lansu's clothes and complained. Now that Tang Yu has made it clear that he doesn't want to deal with him, of course he won't go out of his way to hide it.

But in the final analysis, these are not real complaints. They can only be said to be Hongdou thinking of ways to act coquettishly towards Lansu.

If Fan Qing wanted to deal with Tang Yu, she didn't need Lansu to take action herself.

"Qingqing did a great job today."

"Then will you be happy?" Xiao Hongdou lay on the bed, staring longingly at his storage ball. Because he couldn't see anyone, his eyes were red with grievance.

"I'm happy because you've gained something, but I don't want you to feel wronged just because I'm happy."

"Are you happy today Qingqing?"

Lan Su said that Fan Qing is not his attachment, and the other party naturally does not need to do anything to wrong him for his mood.

His words were so gentle that Hongdou, who was still calm at first, suddenly shed a tear. After crying, he said in a soft and pitiful tone, "I'm happy."

The red beans turned into red bean paste again.

It was true that he wanted to stay with him, but the spiritual plants in Xumi Valley were very kind to him. Even the fierce-looking thorn grass would try his best to smile and try to say a word to him when he saw him.