Chapter 222 Initially (3) (2/2)

Start from the beginning

Because of that tone, Fan Qing would be extra clingy to Lan Su whenever she was sick.

It was Lansu who told him: "You can speak out when you feel uncomfortable, you don't have to hold it back."

Only then did Fan Qing know what to say, so she became even more pitiful.

"Leuleo, it hurts." Fan Qing raised his head. He had seen Xian Shu accidentally injured and then cried out in pain, so he classified these into the word "pain". While speaking, he leaned his head more on Lan Su's shoulder, as if he could suppress some discomfort by smelling the other person's breath.

He even had very little strength to speak, his voice was still trembling, and his body was covered in cold sweat. Like a little beast that was born without even opening its eyes, it was trembling and helpless.

Ever since Fan Qing was brought back to Xianji Palace, even though she was weak, she was still healthy and had never looked like this before.

Lansu took pity on him and never let go of him for a moment. She completely enveloped him with her aura, suppressed the bone-gnawing chill for him with her divine power, and even coaxed him softly.

After a full hour, the coldness completely passed and no longer tortured people.

Fan Qing had already passed out because of the discomfort, and even in her sleep, she was not very stable.

At this time, he will be as if he was brought back by Lan Su at the beginning. The slightest movement can make his back tremble with fear.

Immortal Lord Yuanxiao feels heartbroken every time he sees this. This also led to him gradually doting on Xiaohongdou. Every time he let the other person drink the soup, he would also give him a candy.

Normally, they would also look for some interesting things to give to each other.

The candy was so fragrant that Hongdou thought it was Lansu's gift just for her, so she ate it without any doubt.

It's a pity that he was so happy that he actually got a toothache when he turned around.

However, Fan Qing didn't know what to say about toothache, so she grabbed Lan Su pitifully and pointed at herself and said it hurt.

At first Lansu thought he had another cold attack, but later he found out it was toothache.

"Open your mouth and let me take a look."

Lan Su put one hand on the back of his neck and lifted his chin with the other.

Anko cooperated obediently.

"ah--"

When he is not suffering from cold, his lips are red and his teeth are white, and his tongue is also a beautiful pink color.

It seemed that he felt embarrassed to open his mouth like this, and wanted to close his mouth. He didn't want to, but his fingers had already been inserted in, and he was searching for where the pain was one by one.

Such a touch made Fan Qing a little uncomfortable, but she was filled with infinite joy. Even though her eyes were red, she still clutched Lan Su's clothes and leaned against him without moving away.

When he felt Lansu's fingertips, he licked it lightly with his tongue, causing the other person's eyes to temporarily shift from the mouth to his face.

His eyes were soft and peaceful, which immediately made Fan Qing blush.

Because it was difficult to speak with his mouth open, he couldn't help but grind the other person's hand with his teeth.

"Your tooth doesn't hurt anymore?"