"Actin up. But im controllin that." I told her. When i finally fuck her she not doin ts again word to my moms.

"What you here for?" I asked the small girl. She blew smoke from her pretty lips and handed me my blunt back.

"Dick." She let out with a deep sigh. A cough came outta me once that word came out her mouth.

"But im not used to shit like this so I don't know how go about it." She explained. She reached over and took the blunt out my mouth and put it in hers.

"Youn know how to get dick?" I asked curiously with a teasing smile. Im tryna be sympathetic but ion know what shorty got going on.

"Stopp i just don't know how to flirt too much." She groaned. She looked stressed about ts too.

"You tryna get put on?" I asked tryna make it better. She the most entertaining thing since i got here.

"You would do that?" She asked getting excited.

"I got you shorty."

"What bout my nigga Dee." I asked pointing to my brudda. I looked for her reaction nd she looked at me unamused.

"So youn see the big booty bitches he got around him? There are three." She pointed out. I frowned and looked over and she was right.

Ian even notice them.

"So?" I shrugged. She frowned and shook her head.

"Next." She waved. I looked around tryna look for the least aint shit niggas in here.

"Jay right there." I pointed. She followed my eyes and she hummed to herself.

"Hm do he be cheating?" She asked randomly. He probably do. But she said she just want dick soo.

"Ion know what the nigga got goin on." I told her. She shook her head and smiled. As she was handing me my blunt back i heard hella people screaming and parting away.

"Angel! How many times i tell you that i dont want you out." I hear. Is that the nigga Trey? Angel flinched and grabbed onto me.

It was that nigga. He pushed through with a glock in his hand. He was tight as fuck and it look like he was foaming at the mouth. This shit was disgusting. He walked up on me makin me frown. Who the fuck this nigga think he is?

He had bout 3 niggas behind him too. Fuckin goons.

I stood up nd pulled my pants up. We was chest to chest and i looked at him up nd down sizing him up.

"Wsp nigga." I muttered out. I felt Angel hold on to my waist shivering. What the fuck?

Trey nostrils flared looking at her on me.

"Oh what? This you?" He laughed sarcastically. I stared at him blankly.

"Fuck you pussy ass nigga. This my bitch." He tried. She wasn't mine but i wasn't letting this nigga get her.

"If you know whats good fa you you'll take yo bitch ass out my face right now." I started clutching onto my knocka.

"Angel cmon." He smacked his lips. Angel held onto me tightly nd shook her head frantically.

"Back up nigga." I said pushing him back. He stumbled back into the niggas behind him. He got up and breathed out angrily. I pulled out the knock knowing what timing he was on.

"Fuck you." He let out. He pointed his gun up and aimed it at Angel. He couldn't do it and shot at me before i could blink.

I aint feel it but i felt my hand raise and i shot the nigga 3 times in his chest.

Everybody started screaming and my head started ringing. The group of niggas he was with ran seeing Tata nd nem coming at them.

"Kr!" I hear Angel scream. I frowned feeling a burning sensation on my side. I stumbled and clutched onto the part where i felt it at.

"Oh my god." Angel trembled looking at Trey on the floor. Ion know if he was breathing or not that shit had nothing to do with me.

"We gotta go. Cmon." I groaned.

"What about-" she stuttered looking at his body. Tears was coming out her eyes.

"Fuck that nigga lets go." I rushed. She helped me out the crib to my car.

"Shit can you drive." I asked pulling the keys out my pocket. I winced at the movement.

"U-uh yeah. Fuck! What hospital do i go to." She asked taking the keys. She opened the door for me and made sure i was in before closing it and going to the drivers side.

"No hospital." I grit out. I pressed against my wound even if it hurt.

"Take me home. Jenn know what to do." I told her. She nodded and pulled off. My vision was getting blurry and shit but i knew i couldnt close my eyes.

I lifted my hand for a second and my palms was covered in blood.

"Oh fuck-" i groaned. I put my hand back over.

"W-what? Are you okay?" She asked looking over at me.

"Mhm." I told her.

If i die over this shit. Imma kill somebody.

------