Chapter 201 Fairy Tale World (5) (1/2)

Start from the beginning

jingle.

The sound of the bell rang louder than ever, and it was caused by Fan Qing. But then, it turned into a dumbbell.

Hao Su's hand that was pinching Fan Qing's chin found the rope with the bell from the beautiful line.

Then, like a work of art, the fingers hooked into the rope, and with a slight tug, Fan Qing spontaneously moved forward more.

Not only that hand grasped the rope, but also the delicate bell.

No matter how Fan Qing behaves, her voice is always muffled. But it was precisely this boredom that made Fan Qing look even more excited.

He had clearly reached a point of no return, and he repeatedly wanted to be kissed more. In the fluorescent light, the corners of Fan Qing's lips are already as red as flowers blooming in early spring. The petals are thin and red, pink and bright, attracting people to linger.

Even so, those two pointed cat teeth were still careful and did not hurt Hao Su in the slightest.

However, Hao Su seemed to be relying on him to not dare to hurt himself, so he became more aggressive towards others.

The muffled sound of the bell didn't last long before it became crisp again. Instead, Fan Qing's own voice kept getting muffled.

He suddenly wanted to scream, but because his lips were sealed, he couldn't.

Hao Su did nothing, he just placed his hand flatly on Fan Qing's body.

When she turned into a cat, Fan Qing would spend at least half of her day on Hao Su's palm.

After becoming half human, he also compared his palms with the other party. But it was not as intuitive or thorough as it is now.

Hao Su held the cool air in one hand, while the other hand was still warm at room temperature.

The heat fell on the most uncontrollable place. Fan Qing suddenly trembled all over, and the hand that was originally hugging Hao Su was busy trying to hide something.

Hao Su ignored it for the time being, but his flat hand moved from left to right, and then from right to left.

The more he moved, the more tightly Fan Qing's hand became hidden. Even when being kissed, you can still hear his faint cry, and the tears have not stopped since just now.

Hao Su didn't give him a chance to speak, and he looked completely different from usual. The sharpness and solemnity in the bones are wrapped in a very strong tenderness, and the hand continues to move.

He had bathed Fan Qing, who was a little cat, several times, so he naturally knew where he could touch her and where he couldn't touch her. And now, whether he can or not, he has touched them all.

When his hand finally met Fan Qing's, he paused for a moment.

His Royal Highness had already found it extremely difficult to breathe. He thought Hao Su was going to change places, but he didn't expect that his hands were hit by a burst of external force.

Hao Su actually brushed his hands away. He clearly knew that this should be avoided, but instead of doing so, he took it instead.

As if knowing what Fan Qing was thinking, the fluorescence gradually came over, illuminating the place where they were with a shallow light.

Fan Qing vaguely saw Hao Su's appearance at this moment while being deprived of oxygen.

Just like when dealing with disputes between small animals, he is very gentle and very talkative.