(The decoration was somewhat like this)

Once again Nobita was Awe-stricken, 'whoo! Simple yet beautiful!! This is more to my liking! I wonder who had this idea!"

Earlier, the way they used to decorate the house, Nobita always felt as if decorations were being done for someone's wedding.

Dekisugi who was beside him, observing him, smiled.

They went forward and opened the house door.

"It's all dark!!" Nobita said and looked at Dekisugi.

"It's all right! Take a step forward!" Dekisugi said.

As Nobita stepped inside the lights were switched on but no was there. The house was completely empty.

"Where's everyone?" He asked Dekisugi but he didn't say anything.

He grabbed his hand and took him to the living room area. There was a paper carry bag placed on the table which Dekisugi took and handed it to Nobita.

"You will know! First change into these. It's your birthday outfit" Dekisugi said.

"Ohh ok! I'm going to my room, I'll come as soon as I'm done!" Nobita said stepping towards the stairs.

"Hmm I'll be waiting here!"

After 10 to 15 minutes Nobita came downstairs and called out to Dekisugi.

"Umm..am I.. wearing this right? Do I look weird?" Nobita asked nervously, hesitating, and blushing a little.

 wearing this right? Do I look weird?" Nobita asked nervously, hesitating, and blushing a little

(His birthday outfit and he did his hair like that too)

Dekisugi looked up from his phone and he was speechless. He got up and went to where Nobita was standing.

As Dekisugi was getting closer with every step he was taking, his heart was pounding against his heart and the little blush he had never leaving his face.

Dekisugi ruffled Nobita's hair,"Now this is more like you" he said.

'It took me whole 5 minutes to set my hair like that and he just messed them" he thought, pouting.

Dekisugi seeing Nobita's pouting face leaned to his ear, stopping just an inch away and whispers, "Don't be upset...It's just with hair like that you were not looking like you". Leaving his poor ear alone, Dekisugi backed up a little and connected their forehead, "You are looking beautiful!" he complimented.

'Stop! Stop pounding so loudly! He will hear you' Nobita closed his eyes, his face red. He screamed internally trying to make his heart understand. But the heart was not ready to understand, it kept beating in its own rhythm.

Dekisugi backed up, he asked, "i have to tie this again, can i?"

At this Nobita opened his eyes and saw Dekisugi holding the blindfold, "No i don't wanna!" He said whining.