Chapter 192 Entertainment Circle (8) (1/2)

Start from the beginning

"What's so good about teacher?"

These completely ** words immediately made Fan Qing blush incredibly. He couldn't imagine that Hao Su would ask him like this, with such a gentle and considerate look.

But he was still obedient, and in a very low voice, he also hugged people and said, "Everywhere is fine."

He thought Hao Su had always been like this, good-looking and good-tempered.

He really likes it very much.

"Call Qingqing again."

"Teacher Hao."

Hao Su kissed him like this, and because of the poor seating position, he also kissed Fan Qing's neck twice.

He suddenly asked: "How did Qingqing secretly kiss me in the morning? Is it like this? Or... like this."

Hao Su bit Fan Qing's Adam's apple twice, making the other person's body tremble and his head keep tilting upward.

The secret was revealed in this way, and Fan Qing's excitement level increased again.

He didn't know how to answer, but everything turned out as he had expected.

The more shameful you are, the more you will be discovered by Hao Su.

"I...Teacher Hao..."

Say a word and your Adam's apple will be bite|bitten|bitten|bitten|bitten|bite|. Fan Qing felt that even if he didn't say anything now, his breathing could already be recorded by the camera equipment.

But if he didn't say anything, it looked like Hao Su wouldn't end for a while.

"That, that kind of thing."

"What kind? Qingqing will give you another demonstration."

Fan Qing felt dazed and confused, and she only acted instinctively according to Hao Su's words.

He tried to remember how he had done it that morning, and then copied it.

But as soon as he got closer to the person, he saw the smile that couldn't be hidden in Hao Su's eyes. The other person was deliberately trying to make him do this.

Fan Qing then belatedly asked: "Teacher Hao, how did you know that I had a secret kiss..."

It's still too shameful to admit that you secretly kissed someone else. Fan Qing stopped talking and put her hands on Hao Su's shoulders, looking completely weak.

However, his figure was very beautiful, and Hao Su completely held his yue with one hand, placing his palm against the middle.

His reply was somewhat casual.

"Because someone woke me up early in the morning."

Fan Qing looked even more shy. She leaned directly on Hao Su's shoulder and explained: "When I woke up in the morning, I thought I was at home."

He would never hide how much he liked Hao Su. This was true for the tickets and the pillow.

"I bought a life-size pillow just like yours."

"It turns out that Qingqing hugs me to sleep every night." Hao Su saw that Fan Qing didn't object and leaned cheek to cheek with him, "Did you do some bad things secretly?"

The person in his arms shook unnoticeably again, and Hao Su knew the answer.

"That's why you changed your clothes this morning, right?"

"yes."

"Have you rested enough?"

"H-Rest?"

"It was halftime." After saying that, Hao Su kissed the person again without explaining.