Chapter 187 Entertainment Circle (3) (1/2)

Start from the beginning

[Yes, this is too ambiguous, how much money did the program team give?]

[The black man is out again, are you bothered or not?]

[We just like to watch two handsome guys having an affair, and we hold it back if we don’t accept it]

[This is a romantic drama, why not be ambiguous? Modo Modo]

[Absolutely, I shed tears, I may only see this once in my lifetime]

[Who would have thought that these two could be in the same frame? I want to take a screenshot! screenshot! Then develop the photos and hang them all over the room]

[Although they have said nothing now, I still like to just look at them]

[Is Fan Qing really asleep? Let me tell you something, he looks so cute when he sleeps]

[I, I, I, I also feel that the usual coldness has faded away, and I feel a little milky]

[How can someone look so beautiful when sleeping?]

[Teacher Hao is so caring and even carefully closed the curtains]

[If these two people can make a TV series together, my life will be complete]

The four live broadcast rooms were all opened together. Although Hao Su had already entered the "quiet zone", some viewers went to the other three live broadcast rooms. But overall, they still have the highest number of viewers.

Some people have even been chatting on the barrage, wondering if there are investors or directors who can see these two's sense of cunning and give them a customized drama with a wave of their hands.

Of course, these are just jokes from fans.

The interior of the car became a little dark because the curtains were closed. Hao Su's face was in the shadows, his eyelids drooped, and he gave people a very sharp feeling of indifference when he was very quiet.

In the original plot, the reason why Fan Qing wanted to film a movie was because he was the protagonist of the movie at that time.

Because I wanted to see him and get closer to him, I asked my agent to get an interview opportunity for me.

The director of that drama is a very strict person. Although Bai Yueguang's character in the drama is a great beauty, Fan Qing gives people a feeling of being too beautiful and delicate. Such people usually behave in the entertainment industry. It was given the title of vase.

Even when the outside world heard that Fan Qing was planning to audition, they mostly laughed at her.

Everyone thinks that as long as an idol is very good in his own field, why should he overestimate his capabilities in filming?

But in the end, Fan Qing succeeded in getting the role through her own efforts.

There were only two or three scenes of Bai Yueguang in that movie, but Fan Qing worked hard every day to improve her filming knowledge and found many teachers to guide her.

Just like showing your best self during a dance practice, this is about appearing directly in front of Hao Su, and this is Hao Su's field.

Therefore, Fan Qing had stricter requirements on herself. At that time, even the teacher who guided him felt that Fan Qing was simply obsessed.

His efforts eventually earned him high praise from everyone on the crew.

She is beautiful, and although she looks cold and has a powerful family background, she will not rely on these to become a big name at all. The assistant is always available and will treat everyone to drinks and give them small gifts.