the entire fnaf lore probably

William is secretly plotting to kill 5 kids in a yellow bunny costume and going to shove there body's in the animatronics. Then he's going to destroy the animatronics and the kids ghost will chase him back into his yellow bunny suit and it'll sping lock him. Then after 30 years Michael will find him a torture him and then burn him. And then William will be burned to a crisp and somehow getting completely disfigured just to be burned again. And then William will somehow transfer his mind into online data and infect a hot girls mind and make her stab a kid after well I can't explain what happened but yea. Anyway then the hot girl will become a security guard put viruses in the animatronics chase a kid around and try do you know what with them as she builds William a new body just for the child to burn William again and then they kiss and live happily ever wait a fucking minute this isn't the story. Anyway then the hot girl realises she's fucking a child and kills herself so they child GREGGS gets a new bitch and she decides to go meet William who by this time I doubt is even recognisable but then William trys to touch her but a hot wolf animatronic saves her and Gregg's leaves her to die because he knows she's for the Streets wtf am I on about this isn't adding up. But anyway then a giant blob fish molests the hot wolf animatronic and William till there a single being and Gregg's new hoe starves to death. Wait not done yet and then some fuck tard named Scott who's probably Scottish makes 7 games about it just child friendly then somehow gets the budget to make a movie and the plot was ruined. The entire fnaf lore probably.