I Hate Those Who Pray On Weak

I was knocked out for what seemed an hour or two, when I woke I was in my room, no lights just the shimmering shine coming from the moon.

Bandages where wrapped around my head, I didnt know why I had bandages I couldn't remember nothing. My door opened it was Charlotte, "Charlotte, what happened to me?" I asked "You fell down the stairs" Charlotte replied. "You need to rest Victoria" Charlotte said laying my head down on the pillow.

"I shall put you to rest forever!" Charlotte had a knife in her hand, and aimed for my heart. I grabbed her wrist to stop her but she urged on, I fell off the bed my aunt still trying to harm me. Charlotte had me pinned to the ground, I was struggling to break free. "HELP!" I yelled, no one heard me all the maids and butlers went home. "No one is here to help you!" Charlotte hissed, I closed my eyes not wanting to see what was going to happen to me.

Nothing happend I opened my eyes and saw Charlotte with her mouth open and her hand which she held her knife in, stayed in the air. Coming out of her mouth was blood, I looked at her night gown covered in warm blood! Charlottes blood was on my face I didn't know to scream or cry.

Charlottes body fell beside me, I lay on the ground her blood surrounding me. Then it came to my mind who killed her?

"Are you ok?" Asked a man with brown long hair and hazel eyes, he was holding out his hand. "I'm fine" I replied taking his hand and helping me up. "Who are you?" I asked him as he threw his knife on the floor. "Lets just say I'm, an acquaintance!" He replied "No come on, we can't stay here, it's not safe" he said grabbing my hand and rushing to the entrance.

I didn't know where I was, it seemed like a little cottage. It was warm and cozy, it wasn't what I was used to, but its better then being in the cold. "Is there anything, I need to know about you" said the man with the hazel eyes, "I- I grew up without parents." I stuttered "Hmmm" hazel eyes thought for a moment. "What's your name?" He asked "Victoria" I replied "Your age?" He asked, "13" I replied once more. "Well, Victoria I am Benjamin" He introduced himself "Is there anything you hate?" He said taking off his scarf. I paused for a moment, why would he care what I hate? "I hate those who pray on weak." I said clenching my fist. "Victoria, I promise to protect you from those people" Benjamin promised. "Why?" I questioned, Benjamin whispered

"I'm..your...brother..."