♡ 《Applying for the job》 ♡

Y/n pov:

After getting an application paper for that new fast food place, I went home to get ready for the movie me and F/n were watching later.

-after the movie because it's 2:18 AM-

After watching the movie we went to McDonald's to get some ice cream, ten minutes later we said goodbyes and parted ways.
When I got home I filled out the application and went to bed, quickly drifting off to sleep.

*Ring*
*Ring*
*Ring*

I woke up to my alarm and turned it off since I forgot to yesterday. I got up and grabbed some clothes to take a shower.

 I got up and grabbed some clothes to take a shower

(You can change if you'd like)

Once I got dressed I brushed my hair, and went into the kitchen to make eggs and bacon. I heard my roommate, R/m/n wake up and put some eggs on their plate, along with the four pieces of bacon I made. "You're up earlier than normal"

"My alarm woke me up"
"I thought you turned it off?"
"I forgot."
"Anyways, got any plans for later?"
"No, but I've already told you, I'm not interested in going on a date with you."
"That's not what I was asking"  They said with a slight bit of hesitation.
"We've lived together for almost two years, I know when you're lying"
"Okay.. maybe I was going to ask again-" They say before getting cut off.
"You've asked 169 times now"
"That's why I thought you'd say yes this time!"
"Because it has 69 in it, I know. Anyways, I'd better get going."
"Where?"
"None of your business"
"You're my roommate, it is my business"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Ye-"
"Shut up! I'm just going to apply for a job."
"Where?"
"That new place that opened."
"Jack in the box?"
"I think so"
"Oh."

I check the time "I'm going to leave, bye."
"Bye"
I leave the house after making sure I have my phone, key, and wallet, then I start walking to the Jack in the box that opened yesterday. (I've never had a job, or applied for one, so I don't know if this is correct) I walk up to the front counter and see a small pile of applications and set mine on the others, I get something to order and sit down to eat. A few minutes later I get the feeling that I'm being watched. I subtly look around and hear the sound of someone walking in, I put my headphones on and start watching F/M.

Words:  424