𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊

╔༺❀༻♥︎༺❀༻╗

╔༺❀༻♥︎༺❀༻╗

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗

╚༺❀༻♥︎༺❀༻╝

───────𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗡 shined brightly through the curtains of [Y/n]'s room. She always kept her curtains slightly closed just in case her alarm clock didn't wake her up and had the sun to do for her. She stirs in her sleep before rubbing her eyes by the sudden brightness. She slowly sat up on her bed before she let out a loud whine while stretched her body, cracking her back by twisting it and taking the covers off her.

Walked towards her closet and took out her uniform for school. Grabbing her shoes and her leg warmers because she always liked extra accessories to wear. What she was relieved about was that the designer of the school skirts added shorts with it so if anyone were to be looking they would only be looking at the shorts not anything else.

Placing her [f/c] sweater on top of her school shirt, adding her bow as well. She walked towards her mirror and styled her hair as here liking. Looking at the clock before grabbing her school backpack and walking down the stairs. Right at the end stood her personal maid, Ling Shaogun. She was always there for [Y/n], [Y/n] told her she could do things herself but Ling insisted.

"Good morning lady [Y/n]" Ling said bowing, [Y/n] tsk before placing her hand on Ling's chin, making her lift her head. "What did I tell you about the formalities?" Ling giggled before fixing her posture. "Not to call you lady" [Y/n] sighed before chuckling and side hugging the maid.

"Okay, enough with the hugging, you're gonna be late" Ling said patting [Y/n] arm. [Y/n] laughed before taking the maids hand and running towards the kitchen, both of them laughing along the way.

When they reached the kitchen, there stood [Y/n]'s mother, Kim Su-bin. Most famous k-pop soloist in almost whole Korea, [Y/n] always dreamed of being a k-pop soloist or even being on a group. Su-bin turned towards her daughter and the maid, "Good morning sweetheart" Su-bin then turned towards the maid, "and good morning to you too Ling" Ling bowed, "Good morning ma'am"

"Breakfast is ready dear" Ling looked between the mother and the daughter before slipping out of the daughter's grasp and walking away but stopped her tracks when Su-bin spoke. "Ling, why don't you join us for breakfast?" Ling looked at her shocked, "I—don't think—" Su-bin shook her head and smiled. "Don't be silly, sit with us" Ling smiled and gave in.