𝟐𝟎. 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞

Începe de la început

"Lower the tree a bit and walk through the door, there is a stand for the tree in that corner." Sofia pointed to a empty corner, before there was stood a lamp and a plant. Tom put the Christmas tree onto the stand, Sofia helped him settle in the tree. When the both of them took of their clothes and shoes, they grabbed the boxes full of Christmas decorations.

Sofia untangled the lights and put them around the Christmas tree. Tom had found some window stickers of snowflakes and was placing them on the windows. Sofia put the plug into the wall outlet, the lights immediately lighting up the room. Tom and Sofia both grabbed a box of decorations, putting them all around the big Christmas, it took them an hour to finish decorating the tree.

"Wait, we're missing the tree topper." Sofia yelped out when she admired the tree. She walked over to one of the boxes and took out a white tree topper. "Could you pick me up, so I could put it on top of the tree?" She asked Tom. He bent down his knees so Sofia could jump onto his back. Tom took a step towards the tree and waited for Sofia to place the tree topper on top. He let her down gently when she finished.

"I should've put you as Coriolanus Snow on top." Sofia laughed giving Tom a small nudge. "Maybe next year." She shrugs.

"People actually have me as Snow in their Christmas tree, Hunter sends me those tiktoks." He grabs both boxes and placed them in her storage closet.

"That's very creative of them to be honest, but it hurts that I wasn't the first one to come up with it." Sofia grabbed a broom from the storage closet ,to clean up some leaves around the tree. She three them away and put away the broom again. Sofia grabbed the bags with the gifts and named all of them with names, so she could place them around the tree. When everything was finished, she admired her living room, it looked just how she wanted.

Tom went into the bedroom and came back with a lot of wrapped presents. He placed them under the tree next to the other wrapped presents. He then went to stand next to his girlfriend, and place a hand on her back. He didn't know why she was looking at the tree like that, but he didn't want to ruin the moment by asking.

˚୨୧⋆。𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦˚୨୧⋆。
@sofiawilson posted a story!

˚୨୧⋆。𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦˚୨୧⋆。@sofiawilson posted a story!

˚୨୧⋆。˚

𝐓𝐎𝐌, 𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐇, 𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀 sat on the couch that was in front of the fireplace. Soft music played on the background while they had their conversations together. It was Christmas eve and they wanted to do something with just the four of them together. Sofia and Tom both cooked, Sofia made some bread with spreads, she made the starter as well. Tom made the main course and dessert. It wasn't like a professional chef or something, but everyone enjoyed their food a lot. After their dinner the couples sat down on the couch with some tea and biscuits.