"You two like salty than sweet right?"

"Well-" I was about to say something but a vocie stopped me.

"May I have some aswell?" Jinshi asked.

"Huh? Oh of course right away!" The Quack doctor went to get more as me and Maomao put our hands out to 'grab' it back.

She pulled her hands back as Maomao slightly cried. 'Grow up Maomao.'

"Good work you two" Jinshi was practically almost touching you as I looked away same with Maomao.

 I start imagining about him and the emporor but I was slightly annoyed somehow. 'I'll just go ahead and assume he's the emperor's pet.'

Jinshi moved to sit between us but I moved away a little as Jinshi saw my expression and knew I had something a little dirty in my mind, since he sweat dropped. "Are you thinking something inappropriate right now?"

"What? I don't have a clue on what you're blabbering about Jinshi." I act like I wasn't thinking of anything.

He just brushed it off, as the Doctor came back in.

"Oh yes, Doctor. Can i trouble you to get these from the bacl for me?"Jinshi grabbed a piece of paper out handing it to the Doctor.

'That tells me... he's here because he wants something from me...'

I assumed it was something saddening by the look on his face.

The Doctor gave us the dish as I munched on one of the biscuits or what ever it is in delight while listening to Maomao and Jinshi interact.

"Do you know of this ghost everyone's been talking about?" Jinshi layed his head on his hand.

"A few rumors, yes." Maomao looked down and way from him closing her eyes.

"Then, you know it's a case a of sleep walking." Jinshi was up to something or was requesting something.

"Eh? Sleepwalking." I muttered out loud as I look up at him with a little blush.

"Seems like I got your attention!" Jinshi smiled bright as I just get grossed out and look away. 'Eugh'

I looked away but as I looked back Jinshi was getting to close to me as he put a a hand on my shoulder as his face was just inches away. My eyes widen as I blushed a little not even noticing.

"How would you cure it?" His breath tickled my skin.

"I-I don't know exactly..." I sweat drop as I look up at him with an annoyed expression and I back off getting away from him.

"Well for your question earlier. I can tell you it's not the sort of thing that can be cured with medicine." 

He then got close to me again but instead of going infront of me he went behind me and pulling me close to him while he held my shoulders.

"But is not the very essence of medicine to cure any and all afflictions?" He smirked asI just got more annoyed and shiver once again. 

"Medicine and priestess is my area of expertise..."

"Hm... Thats too bad."

I felt his hand against my cheek and rubbing my cheek with his thumb. I get flustered at that. 'He sticks to me like glue!'

"Ugh... I'll see what I can do." I sigh in annoyance.

🍃 🍃 🍃 

Later that day as night rolled in, we were walking to the eastern walls to see if the rumors were true.