'Is he from a military?'

Maomao and I bow our upper body to him as we say in unison. "Hello."

"This way, if you please." Gaoshun showed us where to go as I stayed behind Maomao not wanting to interact with any of them. 

"Thank you." I nod. We look at the quack doctor seeing him glaring at us as we sweat drop. ' I would be guess that he doesn't like having a woman intruding on his territory. How immature...'

As Gaoshun showed us the room and says. "I've been told that you are free to use whatever you would like from here.

When we saw the room Maomao eyes lit up in excitement. There was all types of poison and drugs in the drawers and Maomao started dancing until we heard a voice. "Is that dance part of a cursed ritual or something?"

Maomao stopped as I giggled a little.

Me and Maomao stayed in the room and starting writting as Jinshi just kept staring at me. It sent shivers down my spine even tho he wasnt even glaring or such.

"Is this the right one?" Gaoshung handed us a box of something.

"Yes, thank you." Maomao grabbed it from him. 

"With this, i should be able to complete the... or not. This isn't nearly enough." Maomao trailed off as i noitced that were small left in the box. Jinshi went to see what it was and grabbed it.

"It looks like an apricot seed but has a very particular smell. What is this called?" Jinshi curious.

" Cacao. It's hails from the southern lands of the far west." I slightly glance at him.

I sight in disappointment. "I wish somehow we need more Cacao."

"If you need more than this. We'll simply have to procure it." Jinshi smiled and requested. 

I nodded."Oh, thank you."

"I'm sure we can find a merchant with some on hand." Jinshi added.

Later on we finished what we were doing and went to the kitchen.

"Milk, butter, sugar, honey and powdered cacao, this should be enough right Maomao?" I softly smiled. The thing was we didn't notice Yinghua, Guiyan and Ailan watching us, but Huwang came and told the three of them off and scolded them to get back to work. 

"Now to actually make the aphrodisiac!" Maomao exclaimed. We started cutting and and mixing the ingredients together and poured some liquid in it and continued mixing it all together then grabbed the fruits that was on the table and dipped them in the chocolate aphrodisiac.

"Now we just have to sit back and wait for it to cool down" I sigh.

"But we have a bit left over." Maomao turned toawrds the bowl.

"Well wanna make something out of it perhaps?" I asked wanting to make more. So then we made more but instead of fruit we meade these fluffly chocolate buns.

"Well we should clean up now." I nod and start cleaning along with Maomao.

After we were done Maomao and I came across some medicine herbs and she started picking them up while I just grabbed a few to help her and put it in the basket bags.

"It's nearly dark time, we got carried away for long didn't we?" I said as we put our baskets on our backs and run back to the kitchen seeing Huwang, Jinshi and Gaoshung we sweat drop from theor expression and look inside the kitchen to see Yinghua, Guiyan and Aliyan looking like their drunk of some what.

"Well, at the very least we know that it works." Jinshi mumbled at that.

"Ehe..." Maomao sweat drop.

"HEY! WHAT GOING ON HERE?!" Huwang blushed in furious.

"Uh, well, you can ask me all you like, but..." Maomao mumbled as she glance at the drunk three waiting-in-ladys and she was about to reach down their skirt.

"I-Its fine. They didn't go all the way ou- OUCH!" winced in pain with Maomao as I hit behind her head. I shook my head in disappointment.

I looked back at the aphrodisiac. 'Hmm, it seems like they must've mistaken these for snacks...'

Later that night we were called to go to lady Gyokuyou to the living room. "It looks like black bread is this aphrodisiac?"

"No this is." I show her a handfull of aphrodisiac.

"Then what are the other ones?" Jinshi asked confused.

"A midnight snack for ourselves..." Maomao says.

Everyone in the room looked at us shocked. I noticed that Jinshi looked at me worried for some reason. 'Hmm, why Jinshi stares at me in worried?...'

"Well if your used to alcohol and other stimulants, it won't have that much of an effect." I say exhausted. Alcohol can be categorized as a type of medicine. The more sensitive a person is to a particular drug, the greater its impact. Even this bread, which qualifies as an aphrodisiac would have little effect on the people where cacao comes from, i should think.

"Oh so i would probably be all right if i ate it then?" Jinshi grabbed one of the fluffy buns.

"PLEASE DON'T DO THAT!!" Huwang and his assistant exclaimed to him. But lady Gyokukyou laughed.

"Haha. I was only kidding!" Jinshi giggled.

"It's quite, so please limit it to one piece at a time, too many could excessivly increase blood flow and cause nosebleeds..." I sigh as I slowly gave it to Jinshi.

He grabbed it as I quickly sat down and swapped spots with Maomao to be more further away from him. Everyone talked and talked till Lady Gyokuyou took her leave so Maomao went back to her room since I told her I will take the food back to the kitchen or bring it, but being a forgetfull person I am I forgot Jinshi was still in here. It was dark as well.

As I was about to grab it I felt a hand on my shoulder making me flinch and something playing with my hair.

"My thanks for going to all that trouble." He slowly leaned his head near my neck as I felt his lips tickle me causing me to slightly blush from the feeling and I quietly moane a little.

"Good work, Huifen." He grabbed one of the chocolate buns and left. 

As I touch my neck where he left a mark on my neck and mutters myself. "Now, I see what you were after... I should've let my guard down." 

'I feel so disgusted with myself from that but... At the same time it sorta felt good...  I'm still not falling for that womanizer like women do.' 

I grabbed the plate and went to give some to Maomao.