Merry Christmas Chris 🫶🏻

Chris smiled as she finally put the last Christmas present under the tree. It was probably the most important gift to be under the tree, because, without it, her special plan couldn't happen.

Jim smiles as he walks into the house, "Hey Chris, sorry I had to leave so early this morning," he whispers as he wraps his arms around Chris' waist. "The tree looks beautiful."

Christina turned around in Jim's arms, her face glowing with happiness. "Thanks, Jim," she replied softly, her voice trembling slightly with anticipation. "I've been waiting for this moment for so long."

"Yeah?" Jim smiles as he leads Chris to the couch.

"Yes, Jim," she nodded emphatically, her eyes sparkling with unshed tears. "I've been planning this since last Christmas. I wanted our first Christmas together as a couple to be extra special." She took a deep breath, gathering courage before continuing, "And well..."

Street raises an eyebrow, "If you're about to spoil one of my Christmas presents, I don't wanna hear it," he chuckles.

Oh no, Jim, not at all!" Chris giggled, trying to play it cool. "It's just... I wanted to ask you something." She paused for dramatic effect, her heart pounding in her chest. "Christmas Eve, at midnight..."

Street pulls Chris onto his lap as they sit on the couch, "What is it baby?"

"I... I have a big surprise planned for you, Jim..." Christina bit her lip nervously, her heart racing in anticipation.

"Okay, now you're getting me too excited. I don't think I'm gonna sleep tonight," Street laughs as he kisses her cheek.

"Oh, you won't regret it," Chris whispered, her voice trembling with excitement. "I've been saving up for months, and I think it's finally time for me to ask you the most important question of my life."

Street nods, "Well, keep the suprise for tomorrow, okay? I don't wanna hear nothing more until it happens," he smiles. "Now, cheesy Christmas movie marathon?"

"Deal!", Christina agreed enthusiastically, grabbing the remote control and snuggling up on the couch with Jim. "I think I know just the one."

"I hope so," Jim smiles as he squeezes Chris' hip.

As the night progressed, they watched cheesy Christmas movie after cheesy Christmas movie, their laughter filling the cozy living room. Each time a romantic scene flashed across the screen, Christina couldn't help but feel her heart race even faster, her nerves mixed with anticipation.

The next morning, Chris woke up to Street picking her up out of bed and carrying her downstairs. "It's Christmas baby!" he smiles as he places her on the couch.

Chris giggled as Street picked her up and carried her downstairs "Alright, you're getting a little too excited.." she said playfully.

"Definitely not," Street smiles as he walks to the kitchen and picks up a plate of eggs and sausages. "Breakfast for m'lady," he smiles as he hands Chris the plate.

"Awww, you're the sweetest, Jim! Thank you so much." She took the plate from him and set it on her lap, carefully picking up a forkful of eggs and taking a bite.

Street walked over to the tree and picks up a certain present. Once Chris places her finished plate on the couch, he walks over to her and hands her the present. "Open this one first baby," he smiles.

"Oh my goodness, Jim, I can't believe you remembered! This was the one thing I wanted most for Christmas." She carefully unwrapped the present, revealing a beautiful silver necklace with a small snowflake charm. "It's perfect."