{Chapter 7 ♡}

---☆"Baby, you got me feelin' butterflies, butterflies."---☆

TW: Homophobic terms/slurs (only happens once, but hey, it's still there).
-

Minho watched in awe as the gorgeous honey-skinned boy sat down in the seat right next to him.

"Oh my god... he's hot as fuck." Felix whisper-yelled only loud enough for Minho to hear.

"Jesus.. he should model. What the hell is he doing at school? If I looked like him, I would drop out like immediately and become one." Minho whispered.

"Oh, ask him if he wants to sit with us at lunch!" Felix said as he nudged his shoulder a few times.

"Wait, why do I have to ask, can't you do it?" Minho mumbled, anxiety now lacing his tone.

"Bitch, you're right next to him just-"

Suddenly, Minho felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned his head to see Jisung with a small smile that made the pit of his stomach tingle and fill with butterflies. "Excuse me?" Jisung said in a low but sweet voice.

"Uh, Y-yes?" Minho stuttered.

"I don't mean to bother you, but I forgot to bring like half my school supplies. Can I borrow a pencil?" Jisung confessed as he chuckled a bit.

"Oh yeah, of course," Minho said, trying his hardest to ignore the boy's angelic laugh that warmed his heart. he rummaged through his backpack and handed Jisung a pencil.

"Thanks, I'll give it back after class, pretty boy." Jisung winked, then brought his attention up back to whatever the teacher was talking about as he twirled the pencil around his finger a couple of times.

Pretty boy?

Someone thought Minho was... pretty?

"I-I...Huh?" Minho said shyly as he felt a whole damn zoo in his stomach.

He wasn't used to compliments. He only got them from Felix sometimes, which Minho appreciated, but he felt as if Felix was only doing it as his duty as a friend.

Oh, he got compliments from Jun-Ho, too, but he pretty much only got them from Jun-Ho if he did something for him.

"You heard me, silly," Jisung said, wearing another one of his pretty smiles.

Felix was observing the whole time with a sly, knowing smirk on his face.

Minho took a deep breath before speaking, trying to muster up all the courage he had."Oh, um, also, do you wanna sit with me and my friend group at lunch?" Minho said nervously, hoping he would say yes.

"Sure, that'd be nice." Jisung simply said.

"Okay..cool see you then." Minho said.

-☆.✧*-

The bell rang for lunch, quickly following students trampling through the doors.

Minho, Felix, and Jisung were still packing up when a group of 4 girls came over with all their eyes locked on a certain black-blue-haired boy.

"Hey, your name's Jisung, right?" One of the girls spoke as she stuck her chest out and twirled her bleach-blonde hair around her finger.

"Uh.. yeah, why?" Jisung said, not paying much attention to her as he was stuffing papers into his folder.

"Well, me and my friends want you to sit with us at lunch, we think you're.. really hot." She said with a forced seductive voice.

Jisung bit his tongue to hold back his laugh. "Nah, I'm good, plus I'm already sitting with these 2 over here and the rest of their friends." Jisung gestured to Felix and Minho.