000, PROLOGUE

BLAIR RUTHERFORD, was a perfect example of the term 'oopsie baby' (A child born as the result of an unplanned pregnancy) it was a typical one night stand between a boss and his secretary, where only after she found out that he was 'happily' married with a two year old son, (cliche right?) but done was done, and nine months after, young Renè Rutherford who was no older than 22 years old brought her perfect baby girl into the world.

SABASTIAN SCOTT, wasn't an distant father. he loved his only daughter just as he loved his only son, Wyatt Scott. But his wife, Victoria was a jealous woman, one who had forgiven his one night mistake. But if she tolerated and treated the young girl as her own? As if. Victoria was jealous of the 'new family' Sebastian had made for himself, and she was absolute terrified of being left for the advantage of René Rutherford and her ethernal, youthful beauty.

Some would call Victoria a fool, or even weak..

BUT REALLY, she was just a woman in love. A woman who wanted to hold her own family together. So, even though Blair did not peculiarity like her 'stepmother' she damn well respected her.

BLAIR WAS SOME WHAT DISTANT  TOWARDS HER FATHER FOR THAT PECULIAR REASON. She loved him, of course she did. But if it was one thing she hated in this world, it was a cheater. Either if it was board games, tests, life partners, it didn't matter. And Sebastian Scott was an expert at exactly that, cheating.

BLAIR WAS THEREFORE RAISED not only by one but three mothers. Her mother's best friends since collage, two angels within the name Susannah Fisher and Laurel Park. They helped with raising the girl, along with their own children as well.

SUSANNAH HAD TWO BOYS OF HER OWN, with her husband Adam, Conrad who was the oldest, born two years before Blair and Jeremiah who had been born the year after.

LAUREL HAD TWO CHILDREN AS WELL. Steven who was born the same year as Jeremiah and Isobel or Belly (as everyone called her) who was born just two months before Blair.

THEREFORE, Belly and Blair were practically raised as sisters. They we're the closest thing they had to one, since they both had been gifted with an older brother each.

IT HAD BEEN, B & B against the world, since before they both could talk. And the thing with Belly and Blair? They did besties better than anyone, and that was a fact.

Well,

That until a certain ocean eyed boy came between them...