Right pup? Jakewon (M)

Start from the beginning

Jake slammed the door with a bang the scowl still in his face and ignored when jay shot up with a flinch being awoken by the bang Jake had created. Walking over to his phone Jake snatched his phone and a change of clothes preparing for a shower.

"Jake what's wrong" Jake almost completely forgot about jays presence. He flinched turning to look at him realising he still must've had a scowl on his face with the way jay stared at him with wide eyes. Quickly smoothing his eyebrows out he cleared his throat, "nothing" jay clearly didn't buy it but Jake was out before he could say anything.

Jake stood in the shower the warm water hitting his skin felt amazing if only it wasn't ruined by the thing between his legs. He cursed looking down and glaring at the hard on sported curved up just under his belly button. He rubbed his face with a sigh before smirking when an idea formed in his head.

"Got a plan"

When Jake walked back into his room jay was no longer there and thank god he wasn't. If Jungwon wasn't going to fuck him he's just gonna have to make him. Jake had shaved every inch of his body including his legs which he knows the members are gonna notice. He lathered on some of sunoos body cream and even used strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner.

Right now he was looking for the most sluttiest outfit he owned which happened to be an old pair of his football shorts from his old high school and a tiny zip up hoody that he had sole of sunghoon. Finally pulling them on the shorts were tight and short sitting just above the middle of his thighs and the zip up hoody showed his stomach when he raised his arms.

Giving his head one last tussle with his towel he made his was towards the living room with a smirk. It didn't last for long when he only noticed jay and sunghoon the leader nowhere In sight. No one looked up when he entered so he huffed and sat on the floor in front of the couch. Jay turned to greet him before spluttering his shock when he took in the appearance of the Aussie.

"W-what are you wearing!" Jay had his eyes wide looking straight at jakes legs. Jake raised his eyebrows with a confused tilt of the head.

"What's wrong with it ?" Sunghoon hearing the commotion looked up from his phone his eyes also widening although for a difference reason.

"Yah that's my jumper!" Jake chuckled when sunghoon picked up a pillow and chucked it at him. He fell back dramatically landing in his back. The jumper had rode up his stomach on display and maybe he underestimated how short his shorts were.

"Omg Jake I can see up your shorts man" Jake snorted when jay looked away covering his eyes. With a teasing smirk Jake widened his legs full on laughing when sunghoon and jay quickly turned away looking at anything other than Jake with red cheeks shouting out curses.

"What the fuck man your gonna get us in shit" sunghoon was mortified, grabbing at his face like had just seen a ghost.

Jake closed his legs with the roll of his eyes, "you guys are so dramatic it's just some skin."

Jay turned to glare at him, " I saw your cock and I'm pretty sure your hole so next time wear pants"

"Plus jugnwons gonna end up ripping you a new one if he saw you like this"

Jake snorted flushing before sitting up trying to ignore the comment from sunghoon. Before the awkward silence could begin Jungwon had walked in with heeseung in follow carrying what seemed to be convince store bags.

"What's going on in here?" Jake watched as heeseung and Jungwon put the bags down turning to the boys curious. Jake noticed when Jungwon looked over him from head to toe and he felt himself glee internally. Leaning back on his hands Jake again brought his legs up so his knees were bent and tried to subtly open his legs while watching the leader.