4|... I'm in trouble

Please read the a/n below

The girls and I made our way to the basketball court in time to get good seats on the first row

The game hasn't started yet but a lot of people are already here. This school must really love basketball.

I serttle in my seat while Olive and Naomi leave to get us some snacks for the game

I send Eli and Seb good luck messages and tell them I'm here with my roommates.

Come to think of it, these girls don't seem like people that would sit and watch basketball.

I love basketball. Forget my height for a second. My father was a NHL player and my mum played soccer in high school and college so automatically and my sibling play sports. Celine played Volleyball all through School, Dylan plays Hockey- He also wants to go pro like Dad did and we're all supportive of his dream. And I played Basketball in School and at College in the UK but I don't think I'll play here in UCLA.

"How come you guys watch basketball?" I decide to ask Alison

"Oh, I and Olive went to the same high school and some of the players. We met Naomi here during our freshman year. Also one of the players is my boyfriend and another is Olive's brother" She adds as Naomi and Olive comes with our snacks

"Who's Olive's brother?" I ask, remembering that I met some of them already.

"Oh Marcus" My eyes widen. I knew he looked familiar "And who is your boyfriend?"

"Elliot James" She says with a wistful smile "We've been dating since our junior year of high school"

"Yes" Naomi rolls her eyes playfully "It's sickening to watch them."

Alison elbows her and I laugh "I know him. We met earlier today when I was at the guy's house."

"Oh that's cool." She looks up "I can see the basketball team coming in" She looks at me and grabs my hand "Let's go down"

She drags me down to the side of the court where the guys are prepping for the game. The crowd goes wild as they run out the tunnel.

Alison shouts on the top of her lungs "Go Eli!"

I watch as Elliot looks in our direction and smiles before running to us and catching Alison in a searing kiss.

Once he lets go he looks at me and grins "Hey blondie. How's the head"

I scrunch my nose at the nickname "It's okay. Good luck out there."

"Thanks" He smiles before paying attention to his girlfriend

Before I can go strong arms wrap around my waist and I'm hoisted in the air.

I let out a squeal as Seb laughs at me.

"Sebastian Maurice King! Put me down this instance" I squeal as Elijah comes to view in front of me

"Hey shortie" Elijah grins at me as Seb sets me down 'How's your head"