Suprise Birthday Celebrations

A charming event space in Mussoorie, where Akshu and Aru are busy arranging a surprise birthday celebration for Abhinav and Mihir, with Muskan lending a helping hand.*

**Aru:** (whispering to Akshu) Everything is coming together so well. They are going to love this.

**Akshu:** (smiling) Thanks for helping, Muskan. This is going to be perfect.

*As the Sehgal family gathers at home, the plan to surprise Abhinav and Mihir unfolds.*

**Muskan:** (whispering to Abhinav and Mihir) Chalo, humein ek special spot dikhana hai. Kuch important baat karni hai.

**Abhinav:** (curious) Kaisi important baat?

*The family, led by Muskan, brings Abhinav and Mihir to the event space without revealing the surprise.*

**Mihir:** (entering the venue) Yeh kya hai? Kuch special?

**Akshu:** (revealing the decorations) Surprise! Happy Birthday, guys!

*The room is filled with gasps of amazement as Abhinav and Mihir take in the beautiful decorations and the effort put in by Akshu and Aru.*

**Abhinav:** (speechless) Yeh sab kaise...?

**Aru:** (grinning) Aapke birthdays ko humne special banane ka socha.

*The Sehgal family, witnessing the surprise unfold, can't help but be touched by the thoughtfulness.*

**Muskan:** (joining the celebration) Humne in dono ke liye kuch special gifts bhi arrange kiye hain.

**Andy:** (proudly) Tum teeno ne toh dil jeet liya. Kamaal ka arrangement hai.

*As the celebration continues, Abhinav and Mihir are overwhelmed by the love and effort put into making their birthdays unforgettable.*

**Mihir:** (looking around) Yeh sab... thank you, guys. It means a lot.

**Akshu:** (smiling) It's our way of saying how much you both mean to us.

*The room echoes with laughter, music, and the celebration of cherished friendships.*
**Title: "Melodies of Happiness"**

*The lively birthday celebration for Abhinav and Mihir at the event space, where the Sehgal family enjoys the joyous occasion.*

**Akshu:** (playing a beautiful guitar) I made this design myself. Happy Birthday, Abhinav and Mihir!

*Akshu strums the guitar, creating a melody that resonates with the warmth of the celebration.*

**Mihir:** (admiring the guitar) Akshu, yeh toh sach mein kamaal ka hai. Thank you!

**Abhinav:** (grinning) Truly one of a kind. Bahut special hai.

*Meanwhile, Aru showcases her creative talents with beautifully crafted clay idols.*

**Aru:** (presenting the idols) Handmade with love. Happy Birthday, guys!

*The Sehgal family is captivated by the intricate details of Aru's creations, expressing the depth of their shared bond.*

**Muskan:** (admiring framed family pictures) Yeh trip ke kuch special moments hain,aur hum sab ke family trip ka bi aur kuch ghar se liye.

**Sumithra:** (teary-eyed) Sach mein, yeh bohot yaadgaar hoga.

*The family frames and pictures from the memorable vacation become a centerpiece, sparking conversations and laughter.*

**Andy:** (raising a toast) To Abhinav and Mihir, and to the beautiful moments we've created together.

**All:** (cheering) Cheers!

*The joyous atmosphere is filled with laughter, music, and heartfelt gestures.*

*As the night unfolds, the Sehgal family celebrates not just birthdays but also the beauty of togetherness and the artistry of love that binds them together, creating memories to last a lifetime.*

Later night

The Sehgal residence, where the family members gather after the joyous birthday celebration.*

**Mihir:** (admiring the decorations) Yeh sab kuch itna beautifully arranged tha, bilkul fairy-tale jaisa.

**Muskan:** (grinning) Akshu di , aru di aur mene  milke try kiya, bas yeh chahte the ki dono bhai ka din khaas ho.

*The family shares their thoughts about the celebration, acknowledging the efforts of Akshu and Aru.

**Sumithra:** (looking at the pictures) Yeh framed pictures bhi kitni pyaari hain. Humare ghar mein ab inki yaadon ka ek alag mahaul hoga.

**Muski:** (smiling) sachi mumma , akshu di ka idea tha, mene sare ache photos aur kuch humare pics bolke ye frames banaya tha.

*As the Sehgal family discusses the celebration, their bond grows stronger, cherishing the moments created together.*

**Andy:** (proudly) Aur yeh guitar, Akshu. Truly a piece of art. Akshu ke haath ka jadoo hai.

**Abhinav:** (holding the guitar) I feel lucky to have such talented friends. Thanks to Akshu.

*The guitar becomes a symbol of artistic expression and the strong connections within the Sehgal family.*

*Meanwhile, at Akshu and Arohi's house...*

**Akshu:** (smiling) Aaj ka din sach mein khaas tha, Aru. Abhinav aur Mihir ka reaction dekhke lagta hai saara hard work bekaar nahi gaya.

**Aru:** (nodding) Haan, they were genuinely happy. Lagta hai humare rishte ko samajhne lage hain woh log.

*Akshu and Aru share their own reflections on the celebration, feeling content and grateful for the newfound understanding.*

**Akshu:** (looking at a family picture) Humara liye ek nai family mili hai naa, Aru. Sab kuch mushkil se mila hai, par yeh ek doosre ke liye saath hain.

**Aru:** (teary-eyed) Haan, Akshu. Humare liye ye family sach mein khaas hai.

*As the night unfolds, the joy resonates not only in the Sehgal house but also in the hearts of Akshu and Aru, celebrating the beauty of love, friendship, and family.*

*The reflections on the day's celebrations highlight the depth of connections, making every effort worthwhile and leaving a lasting imprint on the hearts of the Sehgal family and the sisters in their cozy home.*