Chapter 78: Underwater Exploration

Start from the beginning

Luffy giggled at his crew mates. The Sunny started to submerge in the water as Luffy took a deep breath of air. "SPREAD THE SAILS!!" The four on the sails quickly jumped down after hearing their captain's orders. Luffy help up his arms, shouting for all to hear. "LET'S GOOO!!"

"YEAHHH!!" The Straw Hats cheered on their captain's orders before the Sunny sunk into the ocean.

(Y/N) felt tears form in her eyes. "Ugh, it's just like old times."

Luffy yelled out. "We're off to Fish-Man Island!!"

(Y/N) wiped the joyful tears from her eyes as Zoro walked up to her. "You're such a cry baby."

"I'm just happy everyone's back." (Y/N) looked at her crew mates around her. "My family is really back and we're really going on a new adventure. It's like a dream come true. And look at this place... it's beautiful." (Y/N) walked up to Sunny's railing, leaning over the edge as she looked up at the mangrove roots submerged in water.

Brook hurried up next to (Y/N), clutching Sunny's railing as he stared up at the roots in awe. "Yohoho! Look at that! They're really trees, huh?"

Luffy giggled as he hugged (Y/N) from behind. "Wow! I totally forgot about that!" He sighed in awe as he placed his head on (Y/N)'s shoulder, looking up at the sight.

The crew shared few moments of beautiful silence, fully taking in the sight of the huge underwater mangrove roots. Sanji spoke up. "They're giant mangroves. You can't tell when you're up top, but it sure quite a sight to see from down here."

"The majesty of nature is truly humbling! Why my eyes would be popping out of my skull! Well if I had any eyes to speak of, I mean! Yohohoho!" Brook happily spoke to his crew.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes at her skeleton crew mate before Zoro calmly spoke. "Who cares? I've seen this." Sanji quickly yelled at the swordsman for getting on the wrong ship. 'What the hell are they even going on about...? Ya know what? Don't tell me. I don't want to know.' (Y/N) went back to peacefully watching the mangrove roots pass by the Sunny as the ship descended.

Robin stared at the sight in awe. "These roots. They're beautiful... and think about it. They stretch all the way down to the bottom on the sea." (Y/N) dug our her vision dial from her bag, snapping photos on the ocean. Robin curiously turned to the (h/c) haired woman. "You still have your vision dial, (Y/N)?"

"Yup!" (Y/N) giggled as she snapped a photo of Robin. "I've kept this baby in great condition."

The two shared a smile, but was interrupted by their captain's joyful yells. "Ooo fishies! I bet I can grab 'em!"

'I didn't even notice he hopped off my back.' (Y/N) lightly shook her head and turned to her captain. Her eyes popped out of her head along with Usopp's when they saw Luffy cling onto Sunny's air bubble. (Y/N)'s attention was quickly stolen by Zoro pulling out one of his swords. "I see. These look pretty good, too. Here it goes."

Both Chopper and Usopp quickly gave the two morons, trying to destroy Sunny's coating, a big bump on their heads. Usopp irritatedly screamed out. "That's not funny!!!" Chopper quickly added in. "If you pop that bubble and we all die, I'LL KILL YOU!! Twice!!"

"Seriously! What were you two thinking?!" (Y/N) irritatedly yelled at her captain and swordsman.

The two quickly stood up, holding their heads in pain as Sanji spoke up. "Nami. You know how the coating works, right? Can we get some basic tips before another idiot flips out on us?"

"Good point." Nami looked back at her chef as she spoke. "Okay. Rayleigh gave me a map, but I can summarize it. (Y/N), do you mind giving me some help explain?" (Y/N) innocently turned to her navigator with a slightly confused face before Nami explained. "Don't you know how the coating works?"